Home Cigar 101

Which cyber monday deal?

Hey guys, I was looking at getting one of the cyber monday deals. I was specifically debating between the Man O War Virtue, Rocky Patel Connecticut, Punch Bareknuckle, and the Diesel Unholy Cocktail. I'm pretty knew to cigars and seem to like darker cigars better but I have very limited experience with Connies. I really want to expand my palate and grab one of these deals. Which would you all suggest?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Buy the Avo bro... I did
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I see the daily deal has Cigar.com American blend robustos for a really good price. Why not start with something like that first? I think they're great connecticut wrapped smokes, and I generally don't like anything with connecticut wrappers.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    I got the 2012 5 Vegas. I enjoyed the 2011 a lot, hopefully these are great too!
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    IMO i would go for the 5 Vegas or the Punch
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    WaterDemon:
    I got the 2012 5 Vegas. I enjoyed the 2011 a lot, hopefully these are great too!
    They are awesome you will not be disappointed
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Buy the Avo bro... I did
    I've got them in my cart, but I can't figure out which Avo they are; a 5 x 50, & I don't see that size in any Avo that ccom normally carries.
    JDH:
    catfishbluezz:
    Buy the Avo bro... I did
    I've got them in my cart, but I can't figure out which Avo they are; a 5 x 50, & I don't see that size in any Avo that ccom normally carries.
    It is the Avo Classic blend. The robo vitola is very common, but you do not always see it listed. There are several Avo vitolas they do not list actually. This is a great deal, normally the cheapest you can find them for is $25-$30 for a five pack.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    JDH:
    catfishbluezz:
    Buy the Avo bro... I did
    It is the Avo Classic blend. The robo vitola is very common, but you do not always see it listed. There are several Avo vitolas they do not list actually. This is a great deal, normally the cheapest you can find them for is $25-$30 for a five pack.
    +1 this is a GREAT DEAL(echo)
    mmccartneydc:
    catfishbluezz:
    JDH:
    catfishbluezz:
    Buy the Avo bro... I did
    +1 this is a GREAT DEAL(echo)
    after smoking alot more CC, th blending style of Henke and Avo make more sense to me. The classic is an all time favorite, and I would have no problem if it was the only cigar on earth. The finish on some of the smaller vitolas and blending style rival most CC coronas, differing slightly in profile as the tobacco from the regions are obviously different.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Imgembo:
    WaterDemon:
    They are awesome you will not be disappointed
    I hope not! Can't wait, should be here by tomorrow! :D
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I am gonna jump on the AVO, maybe 2! That is a fantastic deal...
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • bap001bap001 Posts: 28
    Well with everyone leaning that way, i think I might have to go with the AVO. Might give it a few days to see if anyone else has any input since the deal doesn't end until 12/3. Thanks Guys!
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    catfishbluezz:
    JDH:
    catfishbluezz:
    Buy the Avo bro... I did
    OK.....went ahead and pulled the trigger on these just because you rate them so highly. I've been wanting to sample some milder - not so Nicaruaguan cigars, and I might as well start here.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    bap001:
    Well with everyone leaning that way, i think I might have to go with the AVO. Might give it a few days to see if anyone else has any input since the deal doesn't end until 12/3. Thanks Guys!
    I think the avo is a great place to start. If your looking for a darker smoke the diesel is nice IMO. Place stay away from the RP Connie just my advice there are better smokes for better prices.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    bap001:
    wouldnt wait to long. if they sell out they'll throw something else in place of them. it happened to me with the black friday deals. sound like these might go pretty fast.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Don't know what was up but this year's sales really sucked. I did get a new receiver though, but I remember last year and years before having better deals all around. Hopefully xmas will provide my cheap a$$ more opportunities.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I seem to have lost my cyber monday deal link. Anyone else have it?