Home General Discussion

Olivia V Melanio Figurado

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Just smoked one of these few days ago. I've also had the robusto. But I have to say, the figurado is the best by far. I'd even go as far to say that it's in my top 3 cigars I have smoked this year. Has anyone tried this one yet?

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Had the churchill. Loved it. Many local guys love the corona size. Will try a figurado soon but it was very similar size overall to the churchill.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I really like the wrapper on this stick. I've had several robustos. One of my top 3 of the year also.
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Only have had the corona. Very tasty.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    Only have had the corona. Very tasty.
    Yes!!! Much love for the corona, and they seem to be getting better with age.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like these a lot. They are fun.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Got a box when they first were released. For me rott they were harsh!!!!! After a couple months they smoothed out a good bit. All in all I was happy with it just think that they are over priced. I'd rather have the mb3's but that's just my .02
    Money can't buy taste
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Got a box when they first were released. For me rott they were harsh!!!!! After a couple months they smoothed out a good bit. All in all I was happy with it just think that they are over priced. I'd rather have the mb3's but that's just my .02
    I have never heard of the Melanio being harsh. Never heard of an Oliva V being harsh. Sure it wasn't dry or running hot? That is really odd.
    Marker:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I have never heard of the Melanio being harsh. Never heard of an Oliva V being harsh. Sure it wasn't dry or running hot? That is really odd.
    Yup I think they rushed on the release of them too much. I thought it was odd as well but harsh yes it was. Also being rott really helps that out a bunch. I literally walked in as they were unwrapping the boxes and putting them in the humis
    Money can't buy taste
    Marker:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Yup I think they rushed on the release of them too much. I thought it was odd as well but harsh yes it was. Also being rott really helps that out a bunch. I literally walked in as they were unwrapping the boxes and putting them in the humis
    Money can't buy taste