Home General Discussion

Whats your size?

Whats cigar size do you find yourself drawn to? I noticed that I find my self drawn to Churchills and Coronas. Churchills seems like they get better as you smoke them.

Comments

• jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    I tend to pick coronas and robustos, with the occasional churchill or lancero. My wife leans toward belicosos and torpedos.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    6x52 Belicoso and corona right now. changes all the time.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Corona or robusto, mainly due to time and attention span.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Coronas, lanceros, and robustos with the occasional toro or churchill... aww hell just about anything except a 7x60.
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Coronas and Robustos and lonsdales mostly here. I enjoy a short torpedo or belicoso occasionally also. And i'm the most vocal anti 60rg grumbler. Speaking of see that perfectly sized 7x70rg Schizo cigar? (2nds of asylum I believe) You're effing kidding me right?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ISOM corona or pryamide. Nc probably robo or lancero.
    blurr:
    Coronas and Robustos and lonsdales mostly here. I enjoy a short torpedo or belicoso occasionally also. And i'm the most vocal anti 60rg grumbler. Speaking of see that perfectly sized 7x70rg Schizo cigar? (2nds of asylum I believe) You're effing kidding me right?
    The 7x70 is designed to be kept in your travel humi for self defense. Someone tries to tell you to put out your cigar, you club 'em with it.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Any size near and between corona and robusto.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    corona, robusto...and toro's from time to time.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    blurr:
    The 7x70 is designed to be kept in your travel humi for self defense. Someone tries to tell you to put out your cigar, you club 'em with it.
    You guys will like this one then.... Kristoff Adding 7 x 70 to Kristania Line ... and to think I used to like Kristoff, this may turn me off to the brand though....dumb!

But back to the original Q?
    I prefer robustos or coronas - great sizes.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    36-24-36. Only if she's five three.
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    blurr:
    You guys will like this one then.... Kristoff Adding 7 x 70 to Kristania Line ... and to think I used to like Kristoff, this may turn me off to the brand though....dumb!
    I have no problem with a brand making sizes I don't like, as long as they keep making the ones I do. People who like bigger gauges have money just as good as ours and if keeps blends I like around, more power to them.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jthanatos:
    jgibv:
    jthanatos:
    blurr:
    I have no problem with a brand making sizes I don't like, as long as they keep making the ones I do. People who like bigger gauges have money just as good as ours and if keeps blends I like around, more power to them.
    Touche - as long as the RGs I like don't suffer in quality, to each their own I guess.
    Still think it's getting ridiculous though - at what RG will they stop, when you can no longer fit the cigar in your mouth? LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lancero, corona, robusto.......max of 52-54 rg but prefer 50-smaller.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Lancero, corona, robusto.......max of 52-54 rg but prefer 50-smaller.
    +1
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anice robusto usually but if i have the time ill fire up chutchhill
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    LMAO, you can do side bends or situps.......
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robusto.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Marker:
    Omg, this comment was the first to come to mind. You beat me to it.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Depends on the cigar. Toros and robustos mainly. A toro and lancero ever one in a while. Lanceros are hard for me to find.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Coronas for life.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Corona,robust and petit figurado
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Marker:

I am just glad it didnt get weird ..... I was going to put 6"-9" =P

Yea... weird right? He did say whats YOUR size....... Just saying what everyone is thinking... well not everyone.... maybe just me.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    rwheelwright:
    Marker:

Yea... weird right? He did say whats YOUR size....... Just saying what everyone is thinking... well not everyone.... maybe just me.
    Lmao as long as there is no pics I'm good!! But some guys do like that 7-70 giagante toro
    Money can't buy taste
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just depends on the blend. But mainly robustos, toros and torpedo's
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Depends on the cigar. Normally when I try something new I go for the nearest 6 x 54 I can find. Or maybe a 6 x 52.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Marker:
    very nice!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Perfecto of any size is my favorite shape.
    lonsdale is a close second.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Vision:
    rwheelwright:
    Marker:

Millimeter tweeter?
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Depends on the blends- each shape has its own advantage and releases the unique flavor, aroma, strength, complexity and finish.