Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

$50 Comacho coupon - anyone want it?

I was emailed a manufacturers coupon for $50 off a any Camacho box purchase and I won't be using it... just curious if anyone could get some use out of it... I can forward it via email... looks like it expires on Saturday though... lemme know if you want it

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    I like Camacho! PM to you Rob.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I'm late, beaten by the teacher once again. Sigh......

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao yeah man same here!! This teacher guy might need to be taught a lesson or two...
    Money can't buy taste
  • the Teacher is a looooooooserrrrr. Ho hi ho!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were 17 views before teach responed.... Not a lot of Camchie (ohh june...) fans??
    Sorry guys :( I might not actually want it. It depends on the stipulations for its use. If it doesn't look like I would use it, I will gladly pass it up. Oh, and Santa, YOU'RE NOT REAL!!!
  • SleevePlz:
    Sorry guys :( I might not actually want it. It depends on the stipulations for its use. If it doesn't look like I would use it, I will gladly pass it up. Oh, and Santa, YOU'RE NOT REAL!!!
    I'm not real? Your son will think I'm real
    SleevePlz:
    Lol the damage is done...ill be bombing you for the holidays someday! Plus I think you have bigger issues...Santa seems to like you lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol the damage is done...ill be bombing you for the holidays someday! Plus I think you have bigger issues...Santa seems to like you lol
    Hi Lee my handsome asian child! Have you been good this year?
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Santa I have been really bad!! But I think tony has been really good!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz:
    Looks like the only restriction is the locations you can use it... there is a link to all participating stores... I'll PM you the link
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    we will see about that..................
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol don't forget about my Asian brother...you know the chinese ninja midget
    Money can't buy taste
  • Lee.mcglynn:
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Santa Claus:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Lol don't forget about my Asian brother...you know the chinese ninja midget
    With all due respect......................... F your fellow Asian brother................................
    robbyras:
    SleevePlz:
    Looks like the only restriction is the locations you can use it... there is a link to all participating stores... I'll PM you the link
    Thanks Rob. I'm not going to be able to use it. I was hoping it would be an online coupon. The stores around me don't have the couple things I was thinking of using it on.
    Santa and Lee, don't make me do something to get put on the naughty list!!!
    SleevePlz:
    Hahaha too late tony!! I'm gonna start plotting on you once I get some shopping in lol
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Hahaha too late tony!! I'm gonna start plotting on you once I get some shopping in lol
    Be careful. I was hanging out at my lounge tonight talking about some ridiculously aged sticks they have covered in plume. I'm going back tomorrow...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    SleevePlz:
    Be careful. I was hanging out at my lounge tonight talking about some ridiculously aged sticks they have covered in plume. I'm going back tomorrow...
    Hi toe-kneeeeeeee. dont send me anything