Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank You Marker

Jamie sent me some cigars to try so I can switch from smoking those pretend filtered cigars. So here is what Jamie sent me and I appreciate you sending me these cigars. I look forward to smoking them when dad gets back so we can herf together

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Angie you are not going to like those so just sit on them till I get back and I will dispose of them properly for you. All kidding aside those are some really nice smokes there and not a bad selection to cut your teeth on.

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit, Jamie.......
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice hit!! I've been thinking about bombing her as well!! Mtucelli the collateral damage will happen from all the infamous turds you send!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice choices to get started with!! Enjoy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Awesome Marker. Al of these are solid sticks but Boli is really yummy.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Nice Marker Sweet Hit!!!
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Those are palate checkers. You have not had many cigars and those represent a couple things.

Punch, Nice little cigar. Good little spice (cinnamon or nutmeg, that cigar always makes me think)
    Bolivar PC. Excellent creamy cigar but not too big. It can be strong to the new smoker. Have some dr pepper or sweet coffee with it
    CAO cameroon. Excellent salty medium cigar. Smooth. The most relaxing cigar I have found for under $5
    CAO maduro. Smoke it after the cameroon (a few days or so). Will help you understand what Maduro does for a cigar wrapper
    Padilla. Your dad smokes that crap so I thought I better send you one :).
    Marker:
    What the hell?...don't be disrespecting my Padilla, they are great sticks. I see now I been sending those Raji's to the wrong people.

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool hit Marky Mark, very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Marker:
    Those are palate checkers. You have not had many cigars and those represent a couple things.

Punch, Nice little cigar. Good little spice (cinnamon or nutmeg, that cigar always makes me think)
    Bolivar PC. Excellent creamy cigar but not too big. It can be strong to the new smoker. Have some dr pepper or sweet coffee with it
    CAO cameroon. Excellent salty medium cigar. Smooth. The most relaxing cigar I have found for under $5
    CAO maduro. Smoke it after the cameroon (a few days or so). Will help you understand what Maduro does for a cigar wrapper
    I can't wait to try them Marker, I have had this cold off and on. I am pretty excited. Would any of these cigars go good with a glass of red wine? Hopefully this cold will go away, so I can get to herfing with me, myself and I. I like the sound of some of the notes that are in the cigars, like cinnamon and nutmeg. I will go buy a 20oz of Dr. Pepper for the Bolivar PC. I have heard that the CAO's are good cigars. Maybe I will save the Padilla for the old man!! LOL!! Thank you again Marker. :0)
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Bolivar is a yummy cigar. Root beer works well with it too.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • I think I might start off with the Bolivar first. I like the way yummy sounds!! I might try it this evening and post a pic of my first cigar ever!! Nervous, but excited!! :0)
    Angie1977:
    I think I might start off with the Bolivar first. I like the way yummy sounds!! I might try it this evening and post a pic of my first cigar ever!! Nervous, but excited!! :0)
    I really enjoyed that cigar with a cup of coffee no cream or sugar. You might want to try it also after a pasta dinner or a Pastrami sandwich.