Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newbie would like to trade...please don't laugh.

If this kinda thing isn't allowed I apologize, BUT I've got cigars that I'm not really interested in would like to trade them for stuff I like or haven't tried. I'd prefer cigars 5" or larger.

The ones I'd really like to trade for (prefer Habano or Maduro or Sumatra over Connecticut wrappers) is any combination of the following:

My Uzi
Tatuaje Miami or Cabiguan
Illusione
Liga Pravada (ex. Undercrown)
Ashton VSG
Padron (original or 1964)
Black Crown
My Father 1,2,3 or 4 (not Le Bijou)
San Cristobal
Camacho Corojo

What I got to trade for any of this is in the picture, plus a Garo Vintage Toro. If interested, please PM. If not, please don't laugh at me. image

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many from your list are you looking to get for the sticks in the picture.
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    PM sent, sir.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I have the same question as Dustin.
    mmccartneydc:
    Vision:
    I have the same question as Peter.
    Fixed :)
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    DC 0312 2860 0000 3193 1830
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Oh snap..wake up the President, it just got real.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    mmccartneydc:
    Vision:
    OOps, sorry Peter, must've had a brain fart.....
    mmccartneydc:
    Vision:
    mmccartneydc:
    Vision:
    OOps, sorry Peter, must've had a brain fart.....

Its cool... Ive been called much much worse.......today infact.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

But, Rick, he's so new...
  • raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Just gotta say that I'm ashamed. Really ashamed. Ashamed that the 5 cigars I traded to RCY Cigars don't hold a candle to what he sent me. I was so excited about getting these into the climate-controlled environs of my humidor I forgot to take a photo, but I'm pretty sure he sent me a Illusione, Liga Pravada, Camacho, My Father, and a Padron '64. I promise I'll do better next time. Really.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like a Rick Hit!! Very nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job Rick enjoy those suckers! They be gooood
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ricks the man!! Way to hook it up man!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Rick is one of my favorites! Rick, do you remember that one time when you were a little child? You sat on Santa's lap and peed all over it! You were so embarrased when all the kids pointed and laughed at you. Remember what Santa did to remediate it? Santa pooped his pants to make you feel better!
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Rick is one of my favorites! Rick, do you remember that one time when you were a little child? You sat on Santa's lap and peed all over it! You were so embarrased when all the kids pointed and laughed at you. Remember what Santa did to remediate it? Santa pooped his pants to make you feel better!
    Jiunn it is you.......Nobody talks about POOP more than you........
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Rick is one of my favorites! Rick, do you remember that one time when you were a little child? You sat on Santa's lap and peed all over it! You were so embarrased when all the kids pointed and laughed at you. Remember what Santa did to remediate it? Santa pooped his pants to make you feel better!
    Greg my dear Greg. Remember that one time you thought Santa was Jiunn? My oh my dear child. I love you so much
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Greg my dear Greg. Remember that one time you thought Santa was Jiunn? My oh my dear child. I love you so much
    Jiunn----All that I am saying is that if it is not you, it is your Brother from another Mother......All of this POOP talk cant be a coincidence.........
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Jiunn----All that I am saying is that if it is not you, it is your Brother from another Mother......All of this POOP talk cant be a coincidence.........
    Greg-----all I'm saying is the way I'm typing right now seems a bit too..... familiar...... no?
  • Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Greg-----all I'm saying is the way I'm typing right now seems a bit too..... familiar...... no?
    so perhaps Santa = Greg = likes to bomb himself?! can I get a what the fuuuuuudge?
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Are you saying that I am Santa????.......Damn, I better get busy......
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Are you saying that I am Santa????.......Damn, I better get busy......
    you better come hug me
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    raisindot:
    If this kinda thing isn't allowed I apologize, BUT I've got cigars that I'm not really interested in would like to trade them for stuff I like or haven't tried. I'd prefer cigars 5" or larger.

The ones I'd really like to trade for (prefer Habano or Maduro or Sumatra over Connecticut wrappers) is any combination of the following:

My Uzi
    Tatuaje Miami or Cabiguan
    Illusione
    Liga Pravada (ex. Undercrown)
    Ashton VSG
    Padron (original or 1964)
    Black Crown
    My Father 1,2,3 or 4 (not Le Bijou)
    San Cristobal
    Camacho Corojo

What I got to trade for any of this is in the picture, plus a Garo Vintage Toro. If interested, please PM. If not, please don't laugh at me. image

Received my end of the trade. Got everything in the picture except the Kinky we agreed to not send. Thank you for trade and yes everything made it safely with your super packaging :)....