Just because...

2»

Comments

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    WE ARE NOT ENOLA GAY, DAMMIT!!!!
    Then why do you keep mentioning it?

Because everyone keeps accusing me of it!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

maybe so but there are other indicators that give the impression you are trying to deflect it...like yelling and swearing. You have never displayed this type of behavior until this Enola Gay thing came about. You use to be a calm fun lovin person could be the pressure of keeping a secret is starting to get to you...I am not a psychologist, maybe we could get a professional to weigh in on this.

MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

maybe so but there are other indicators that give the impression you are trying to deflect it...like yelling and swearing. You have never displayed this type of behavior until this Enola Gay thing came about. You use to be a calm fun lovin person could be the pressure of keeping a secret is starting to get to you...I am not a psychologist, maybe we could get a professional to weigh in on this.

Sorry, bro. Guess I should start taking my medication again...
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

It's OK brother, even if you are or are not the head of Enola Gay I still love ya :o). Personally I think the boys in the Michigan Militia are the perps.

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

It's OK brother, even if you are or are not the head of Enola Gay I still love ya :o). Personally I think the boys in the Michigan Militia are the perps.

Too funny, its ok Dan, we'll just have to construct another "package" for a BOTL to prove that we CLAIM all our bombings!!!! You would think Mike, if anyone, would believe its not us! Maybe we should remind him...........LMAO!
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

Too funny, its ok Dan, we'll just have to construct another "package" for a BOTL to prove that we CLAIM all our bombings!!!! You would think Mike, if anyone, would believe its not us! Maybe we should remind him...........LMAO!
    Hold on there, no need to remind me of anything, I was just making an observation is all.

MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

I'm blaming it on the Chechnyans!!
    mmccartneydc:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:
    MTuccelli:
    Toombes:

We've harassed Mike enough. New target acquired and coordinates locked in. Awaiting supplies... Muwahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I got 4 boxes arriving this week sometime, count me IN!!!!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Whas this enola gay thing? Is it like brokeback mountain? I must need to sneak on more often, I am missing stuff