Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Best way to sell my cigar collection???

I have hundreds of cigars from the mid '90's. Some are still full boxes (Diamond Crown Robustos 1 & 2) as an ie. Some partial boxes (Opus X) Although I still enjoy an occasional smoke, I think it's time to find them a new home. Any suggestions on how/where would be the best way to sell them? Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well introducing yourself and not trying to sell as your first post goes a long way!! So stick around unless your in a hurry and get to know people and build trust!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    At this forum? I'd say do five transactions first with five members. Send your end first with no funds sent whatsoever. I'd trust anyone here to make good on their end. That would say alot in building trust with this site. With others....good luck.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Your post may attract some attention, and it will be up to you and any other forum member to work out the details. Good luck to you. Either way, stick around and get to know some of the great people that visit here often.
  • skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    Posting pictures would also help
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    im thinking a good way is to look at your PM's. I have not purchased cigars in over 6 months so this might be a good start.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    lcpleel:
    im thinking a good way is to look at your PM's. I have not purchased cigars in over 6 months so this might be a good start.

Isaac, your back! What's up man and how is everything? WTHeck mannnn...
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, you really need to stick around and intro yourself, build some friendships and trust. Contact some of the vets for some help bro. Just saying
  • Understood & Thank You. I just started reading other posts & didn't realize the "community" on here. It's pretty remarkable. I might just light up & read for a few hours. I'm not in a hurry but selling the collection has been something I've thought about for years.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:

Isaac, your back! What's up man and how is everything? WTHeck mannnn...

WTH is right. starting to get used to the whole married life and trying start enjoying life a little more. How have you been (and FAMILY)?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes smoke them, get involved in some trades bro, good peeps here.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Yes smoke them, get involved in some trades bro, good peeps here.
    ... You might just change your mind about selling that collection if you spend a little time with us. Hell, you'll be placing an order for a bigger humidor to accommodate all the new stuff you are about to acquire.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    lcpleel:
    good to see you online Isaac. Hope things are well for you.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I think you're doing it the correct way. Peruse the forums, don't act like you're in a hurry, communicate with members in this thread and any discussion of pricing or other specifics should be done via pm and be prepared to send you end first since none of us know you. Welcome to the forum, hope you stick around.