Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I dont know what to say other than I'm amazed and Thank you!

It just so happens that I happened to be talking a little **** to Rick, and what do you know he plops down a DC# that shows I have a package in my PO box waiting. Holy Crap Rick, Holy Crap......moral of the story....dont talk **** to rick lol

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Wow, Very nice hit Rick!!! Not surprised by his generosity!! Well done man!! BTW, do talk *** to Rick, nothing bad comes from it...LOL
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is this sh*t?!?!?!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Rick is one of my favorites ~ Santa
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Damn dude,, you must of really got em mad!!!
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Damn dude,, you must of really got em mad!!!

I did, I did. I peed in his kool aid and cheerios.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Lesson learned. I learned this lesson a long time ago....Don't fvck with RCY......
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Damn Rick! Take it easy there fella!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Rick is a great guy!! He does talk some Ish though...but don't we all?! Very nice ranger rick!! That looks like a pooh bear attack lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Lesson learned. I learned this lesson a long time ago....Don't fvck with RCY......
    Yes me too. Now i mess with all in fun
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Glad they made it to you. Honestly, I heard through the grapevine you like those cigars. So, since we haven't dance the dance, I figured you wouldn't mine. Who would have ever thought the day they are going to land, you would start talking smack, lol. GOTCHA! Enjoy and as the old saying goes, no one is ever safe :)....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Dang! That is utterly ridiculous!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bustin out a can of whoop ass on ya bro!! Enjoy!!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    those are some bee-yooo-tee-fulll cigars!!
  • Darth_VaderDarth_Vader Posts: 223
    RCY Cigars:
    Glad they made it to you. Honestly, I heard through the grapevine you like those cigars. So, since we haven't dance the dance, I figured you wouldn't mine. Who would have ever thought the day they are going to land, you would start talking smack, lol. GOTCHA! Enjoy and as the old saying goes, no one is ever safe :)....
    You the man lil' Ricky
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Holy...!!! I'm divorcing my wife so I can marry that picture! Rick, awesome hit! Nick, I'm both sorry and envious...
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I have tangled with Rick, after a little trash talking. And I took my beating like a man. Nice one brother as always.