Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hygrometer

Never hurts to ask... Does anyone happen to have a extra (lol) hygrometer they are not using and are willing to part with for some cigars or a cheaper price then I can buy one for? I have a small 20-30ct that I want to finally start to use ( like i really need it) Let me know... Thanks.

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Have some analog ones if ya want never used, usually just go to walmart or home depot and get digital for about $6-8 for my six pack cooler...... anyways probably those are too bulky for smaller humi, but wil send you an analog one for free....if you want to calibrate and use!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Have some analog ones if ya want never used, usually just go to walmart or home depot and get digital for about $6-8 for my six pack cooler...... anyways probably those are too bulky for smaller humi, but wil send you an analog one for free....if you want to calibrate and use!!!
    I have a few of those but wouldnt really trust them. Thank you though...i might just check out walmart or home depot if i can find one that cheap. Thanks brother.
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Smoke- I may have one that I am not using but I gotta check it out. I can't quite remember.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey man. I got you on this. Please send me your shipping name and address
    jliu:
    I can feel the love...can you feel it too?? PM on the way. Thanks in advance.
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    Cann you feel the Looove tonight - lion king. Hahah. This is free of charge sir. I'll check my pm shortly
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Smoke, he's a tricky SOAG, lol. Be careful my friend...
    jliu:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:
    Cann you feel the Looove tonight - lion king. Hahah. This is free of charge sir. I'll check my pm shortly
    One of my favorite movies....
    ba dada laaaaa. Delivery Confirmation #9405 5036 9930 0219 9633 62
    jliu:
    ba dada laaaaa. Delivery Confirmation #9405 5036 9930 0219 9633 62
    Thanks brother..
    RCY Cigars:
    smoke em if you got em:
    jliu:

Smoke, he's a tricky SOAG, lol. Be careful my friend...
    Thats what I have heard..thanks for the heads up.
    don't listen to Ricky. seriously, it's a very small small package I sent. no joke. any brother that Boyd respects is a good dude in my book. btw Boyd is coming over to my house today to herf (woohoooo!)
    jliu:
    don't listen to Ricky. seriously, it's a very small small package I sent. no joke. any brother that Boyd respects is a good dude in my book. btw Boyd is coming over to my house today to herf (woohoooo!)
    Hope you fellas have a great time. Boyd is a great BOTL...hope I have the pleasure of meeting him in person one of these days.
    Package arrived..nice looking hygrometer and some great sticks to go a long wit it..Thanks a bunch brother.