Home General Discussion

whats happened to ccom radio

Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
just wondering as ive been checking every couple of days and there still hasnt been anything for agez:(

Comments

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I noticed this too. I'd love to see AJ Fernadez talking about our blend.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I bet Alex will weigh in as soon as he sees this.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    it seemed to taper off fairly quickly after donny left.
    FWIW...Kim's cute....
  • Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    We no longer have our videographer so the show will resume I about a week but we are goi g back to audio for a while u til we get the video back. I do have the AJ footage about the blend as I shot it on my cMcorder. I just need to edit it roughly and post it.
    Any chance on getting any other interviews with anyone? Sam Leccia and the Maduro Nub or Litto Gomez and his LFD's? The interviews are my favorite ones!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Alex Svenson:
    We no longer have our videographer so the show will resume I about a week but we are goi g back to audio for a while u til we get the video back. I do have the AJ footage about the blend as I shot it on my cMcorder. I just need to edit it roughly and post it.
    Alex; another reason you should bring me to nicaragua.
  • Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭

Alex Svenson:

thanks alex.

• brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Man, I never even knew that was there. Very cool!