Home General Discussion
Options

Today's deal

madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
Anyone tried these Perdomo2? I've been eyeballing them for a while so I pulled the trigger on them.

Comments

• Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    madurofan:
    Anyone tried these Perdomo2? I've been eyeballing them for a while so I pulled the trigger on them.
    Yeah, I got some in a sampler a while back and really enjoyed them. They were a great smoke. I sent Beta one in the mystery stick pass as well, and he said he really enjoyed it. I actually just sent him a message asking if he saw the daily deal.
  • Options
    by the way, they make the Perdomo2 in a maduro as well. Since your such a fan of maduros, might be worth your while...
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    they arent bad, but i dont think they are fantastic. since you got a good deal on em you wont be upset at all.

since you enjoy nicaraguan tobacco and this is a nicaraguan puro, im sure you will like it better than i did

it has a black pepper and cedar taste to it. the cidear is a bit pulpy and musky though. there is a bit of complexity on the spice. it warms sharply at the end.
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it. It stood out as a bit of a unique smoke to me; if I were not broke until thursday, I'd order two.
  • Options
    betasynn:
    Yeah, I really enjoyed it. It stood out as a bit of a unique smoke to me; if I were not broke until thursday, I'd order two.
    You need a loan boss? ; )
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Haha, nah, I'll be okay I think. I might call and see if they'll let me order it and bill/ship on thursday.
  • Options
    brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    I got a few in a sampler and liked them as well.
  • Options
    sdipsdip Posts: 406
    I think this is a great cigar. Ordered two for myself.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    by the way, they make the Perdomo2 in a maduro as well. Since your such a fan of maduros, might be worth your while...
    I've had this username for forever now. I'm much less of a maduro fan now than I was then. I still love a good maduro but I like many naturals just as much if not more.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I smoked one last weekend maddy. Thought it was pretty good though not Perdomo's finest offering. Knowing what I know about your tastes, I think you'd like it but you probably wouldn't be raving about it.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I smoked one last weekend maddy. Thought it was pretty good though not Perdomo's finest offering. Knowing what I know about your tastes, I think you'd like it but you probably wouldn't be raving about it.
    At 3 bucks a piece I won't be upset about just liking it.