Home Cigar 101

Montecristo 520 2012EL.....

greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
If you have any info or opinions about this cigar, please let me know.....Thank you....

Comments

• Santa says buy it now. LOTS of potential.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I smoked two in Cuba. They are good cigar with two years aged tobacco but the beginning was little to spicy with some harshness at the back. It does settle down after 1/3 mark. It needs at least two more years of aging. If you want to smoke now then go for Montecristo Grand Edmundo LE 2010. They are still available and in my opinion a better cigar.
    greg2648:
    If you have any info or opinions about this cigar, please let me know.....Thank you....
  • rzaman:
    I smoked two in Cuba. They are good cigar with two years aged tobacco but the beginning was little to spicy with some harshness at the back. It does settle down after 1/3 mark. It needs at least two more years of aging. If you want to smoke now then go for Montecristo Grand Edmundo LE 2010. They are still available and in my opinion a better cigar.
    greg2648:
    totally agree here Rip. Gregory - have you had the grand edmundo? I do believe the elves just came back from ISOM............
  • and by the way, what kind of world's most interesting man are you if you're not even going to say hi to Santa Claus?
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    LOL...hello Santa. Did you get my wish list this year?
    Santa Claus:
    and by the way, what kind of world's most interesting man are you if you're not even going to say hi to Santa Claus?
  • rzaman:
    LOL...hello Santa. Did you get my wish list this year?
    Santa Claus:
    and by the way, what kind of world's most interesting man are you if you're not even going to say hi to Santa Claus?
    hello my well mannered handsome Rip! I did get your wish list this year! It is patiently waiting for you at USA. Where in USA? ______.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Hi Dee Ho, Santa......
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    These are going to be better than the '08 Sublimes, I have many for a reason...
  • greg2648:
    Hi Dee Ho, Santa......
    Santa is not Hanky the Christmas Poo. That I can gurantee
  • Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Hi Dee Ho, Santa......
    HI DEE HO, just Santa's dark little friend.
  • bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    44.95 each @ my local overpriced B & M in Ontario...he is generous enuf to have offered a box for $440....obviously this isnt an advert for them...and i am pretty sure i have bought...hummm...none from there...whoduthunkiteh with prices like that?
  • Mr. Hanky Christmas Poo:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Hi Dee Ho, Santa......
    HI DEE HO, just Santa's dark little friend.
    hellloo!! *waves frantically towards Hanky's direction*
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    greg2648:
    44.95 each @ my local overpriced B & M in Ontario...he is generous enuf to have offered a box for $440....obviously this isnt an advert for them...and i am pretty sure i have bought...hummm...none from there...whoduthunkiteh with prices like that?
    Holy cow, that sounds painful. Is there that much markup on everything in your area, or is just that B&M? Or just for certain sticks?
    jthanatos:
    bearb:
    greg2648:
    Holy cow, that sounds painful. Is there that much markup on everything in your area, or is just that B&M? Or just for certain sticks?
    Proper pricing on these is $180 - $200 for a box of 10....the price he is quoting is because of taxes and duties here...
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    jthanatos:
    bearb:
    greg2648:
    Proper pricing on these is $180 - $200 for a box of 10....the price he is quoting is because of taxes and duties here...
    So 150% markup is the norm in B&Ms up there? Ouch.
    jthanatos:
    So 150% markup is the norm in B&Ms up there? Ouch.
    No, anything beyond MSRP is gov't taxes and duties...