Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Christmas Spirits

We have been following the forums for a long time, searching for brothers or sisters who throughot their daily lives have portrayed themselves selflessly to help others. We have found that brother. This years package is en route. No I will not post a DC number for you, so don't ask. It will be delivered Friday in 3 different parts and also one extra part on Saturday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And to all a Happy New Year

See you next Christmas

Comments

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Now that is awesome... And welcome to the forums officially
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes Very Cool and Welcome to Forums!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    This will be exciting to see
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the insanity.......
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    +1 and dang, you really need to change your avatar!!!!! LOL
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    lol, you don't like the big B? You should. I actually did try to change it last night but it didn't stick for some reason. I took it as a sign, hehe.
  • Options
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    lol, you don't like the big B? You should. I actually did try to change it last night but it didn't stick for some reason. I took it as a sign, hehe.
    B? huh?.........
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    B? huh?.........
    Is it not the Bengals B? It is on my end..
  • Options
    santa's helpers? why yes please!

Nikki - that ain't no cincy bengals. that is a woman in a bikini of some sort
  • Options
    Santa Claus:
    santa's helpers? why yes please!

Nikki - that ain't no cincy bengals. that is a woman in a bikini of some sort
    Weird! It's not showing on my end.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    B? huh?.........

If that's a Big B, my alphabets are all jacked up. I'm taking my wife out tonight :)....

• Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    B? huh?.........

If that's a Big B, my alphabets are all jacked up. I'm taking my wife out tonight :)....

LOL...
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    RCY Cigars:
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    mmccartneydc:
    WhoDeyGal:
    B? huh?.........

LOL...
    Lmao, my bad. I changed it last night, but it never switched over on my end. I'm actually trying to figure out who the model is. All I know is she's from the 50's.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Mother McCreary's cow! Very nice, ghosteses! Welcome to Human Zoo!
    Whodey, its hard to tell on my phone but she kinda looks like Betty Page.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    I thought it was her at first too. But Betty isnt as thick as this model :)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Toombes:
    If you can post a bigger pic I could probably tell ya, love the early actresses!!!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Toombes:
    Thick.....LMAO..i like the sound of that
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Getting back to the topic...Lol! Any chance the "Ghosts of Christmas" are related to the "Ghosts of Enola Gay"??? I'm guessing this is coming from 4 forum members since it is in 4 parts. Can't wait to see who gets blown up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Getting back to the topic...Lol! Any chance the "Ghosts of Christmas" are related to the "Ghosts of Enola Gay"??? I'm guessing this is coming from 4 forum members since it is in 4 parts. Can't wait to see who gets blown up!
    hi teacher!! how are the american kids these days? ok back to topic. Santa HATES enola gays
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:
    hi teacher!! how are the american kids these days? ok back to topic. Santa HATES enola gays

Santa doesn't have a ounce of hate in him. Now I'm starting to wonder, lol...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:
    American kids are good. They can be trying at times, but overall I still very much enjoy the time I get to spend molding the youth of America. How are the wife and elves? Is Will Ferrell really an Elf? I have so many questions for you.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congratulations to the recipient. Sounds like a well earned reward is heading your way. Can't wait to see the destruction. Perhaps this is from the 4 herfsmen or the 4 members of the militia or just some random group of 4?
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:
    American kids are good. They can be trying at times, but overall I still very much enjoy the time I get to spend molding the youth of America. How are the wife and elves? Is Will Ferrell really an Elf? I have so many questions for you.
    I know someone else that is always talking about "hating" the "enola gays"........LOL
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Santa Claus:
    SleevePlz:
    Thank you for your care and answers. Mrs. Claus is doing well. She made me an apple pie last night but she marinated the apples with soy sauce. So I kindly rejected and went out to the back porch and had a cigar instead. Will Ferrell is no longer an elf. Ever since he became a movie star, he has ditched santa's swoosh shop. He is classified under santa's A naughty list
  • Options
    The Kid:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Toombes:
    If you can post a bigger pic I could probably tell ya, love the early actresses!!!
    Me too. I'll post it in non cigar related. Sorry for thread jacking!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I apologize for my tardiness in replying to this unexpected gesture of true kindness. I have typed and retyped many different versions of this gratitude on here, trying to figure out the most appropriate way to say "thank you". I have been struggling since Friday evening, when i arrived @ a dear friends and was given a strange box with 3 nicely wrapped, labelled and numbered packages in it. As i carefully opened each package, I was ill prepared to deal with the strange emotions i was overcome with as I read their kind messages inside. These acts of kindness, that were so over-the-top, to have left me speechless, both then and now, some 3 days later, as i am still attempting to process the situation. And as if these 3 kindhearted packages were not enough, these Christmas spirits then involved another, a man called 'Sam', in the delivery of the final package on Saturday. This final gesture, allowed me an opportunity to crystalize the occasion, and commemorate this experience with a special momento that i will always cherish. I have chosen to NOT post images of the carnage, as a gesture of respect for the senders, and in no way mean to disrespect them for not showing the bombs publicly. While I feel that am not good with finding the appropriate words to truly express myself, a quote from Dickens Christmas Carol might be appropriate given the theme of the bombs, and the impact that their benevolence have had upon me. "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach." Thank you, to the fine BOTL's responsible, as you truly embrace the true meaning of generosity. Thank you for allowing me to be apart of this fine community.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Canadians are so emotional. Want a hug? Xoxo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats Bearb. I hope you enjoy the presents once you catch your breath.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very cool Barry, great job you ghostly Christmas ghouls!! Great herfing with ya !
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Barry!! Enjoy and have a great Holiday Season