Home Cigar 101

Our Day...

SlickRSSlickRS Posts: 44
First thing Happy Fathers Day to all. Today is a perfect day to relax and smoke a cigar. Let us know how your day is going and what did you take out of the humidor to smoke today?

Comments

• gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy Fathers Day to all the dads ouy there ...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Happy Fathers Day to all the dads ouy there ...

I had forgot all about today being father's day.
    My wife and daughter are away looking after her gravely ill mom so it's just me and the son, batchin' it.
    Now what should I choose as a fitting stick for today?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    ...so it's just me and the son, batchin' it.
    Now what should I choose as a fitting stick for today?

As a quick image of Dougie & son sitting on the couch in boxers holding a beer, burping as they cycle through tv channels with empty pizza boxes all around :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    not a dad....
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Drank some yuengling and smoked a isom with the old man today...
  • dan7876dan7876 Posts: 47
    Not a dad either...though I wanted to smoke today, but it rained from dawn til dusk. Maybe tomorrow...
  • brsmith21brsmith21 Posts: 207
    Pulled out the Padron 26 that my wife picked up at a B&M in Miami last year. Saved it for a special occasion and it was great. I wouldn't smoke them every day due to the cost, but if I won the lottery, I would definitely buy them by the box.
  • jbs5869jbs5869 Posts: 9
    yesyerday i got my pops a bottle of polo blue and smoked a casa madra.  pretty good day id say.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I spent the day with my wife and looking after my son, he wasn't feeling to good. But I did get a nice autographed picture of Chipper Jones & Baseball :)

"Long ashes my friends."

• nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I showed my 2 1/2 year old son how to play golf, it wont be long now till we're crackin 'em down the fairway, crackin cold ones, and burnin sticks
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    celebrating not being a dad... and took my dad and mom out to breakfast, spent the day and they bought dinner for my wife and I.