Home Ratings & Reviews

Question about JDN

ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
Hi all. I was curious if any of you could offer your insights on the JDN Celebration and the cabineta. I have only smoked the Dark corjo and loved the flavors and i loved that i could actually perceive a flavor transition in the blend, but it was way to strong. . I have read a little bit about the celebration but almost none about the cabinet. I understand that they are similar blends but different wrappers. Any information or mini reviews would be welcome.

Comments

• bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    PM me your addess and I'll get you a sample of the Celebracion so you can see for yourself. It's highly regarded by quite a few people, but I prefer the Antano.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the Celebration is my go to cigar.
    if i dont know what to smoke? Celebracion
    Nothing looks good? Celebracion
    need to hand a respectable cigar to a friend? Celebracion
    need a cigar i can ignore by the fire? Celebracion
    need a cigar i can enjoy by myself? Celebracion
    there is never a time where a Celebracion has let me down.

the Cabinetta is a great mild cigar. tons of flavor. tastes like a full bodied, hits like a mild. ill smoke it on an empty stomach and not turn green.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    bbass2:
    PM me your addess and I'll get you a sample of the Celebracion so you can see for yourself. It's highly regarded by quite a few people, but I prefer the Antano.
    Pm to you sir. Cant turn it down based on kuzi recomendation lol.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I keep both the Celebration and Antano in my box. Not a big fan of the dark Corojo. And if I could afford it, I'd buy boxes of the new CyB (Cuenca y Blanco)
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    kuzi16:
    the Celebration is my go to cigar.
    if i dont know what to smoke? Celebracion
    Nothing looks good? Celebracion
    need to hand a respectable cigar to a friend? Celebracion
    need a cigar i can ignore by the fire? Celebracion
    need a cigar i can enjoy by myself? Celebracion
    there is never a time where a Celebracion has let me down.

the Cabinetta is a great mild cigar. tons of flavor. tastes like a full bodied, hits like a mild. ill smoke it on an empty stomach and not turn green.
    ++++++++++++ to everything said regarding the Celebracion. It's a great inexpensive cigar. They've got a corona that I try to stock all the time, just like the man said - by yourself, with a friend - quiet time, or with conversation, it's just hard to beat for that price point.