Home Non Cigar Related

Wheel's news from the road.

You can disregard this. I just though I was being clever with this since Phoebes has his "Squirrel's from the Treehouse...." and Vulchor's "Vulchor's Views from the Nest".

This is proof that sometimes I have too much time on my hands and have nothing better to do. :-)

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    lol I was wondering if we needed to get Alex to create a new section called blogs.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    You can disregard this. I just though I was being clever with this since Phoebes has his "Squirrel's from the Treehouse...." and Vulchor's "Vulchor's Views from the Nest".

This is proof that sometimes I have too much time on my hands and have nothing better to do. :-)
    HAHAHHA, I love it!!!!I was thinking the same thing once I started and then saw Squirrel----but I do love being the first to do something-----since obviously Puro stole my idea prior to me ever joining the site:)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    rwheelwright:

HAHAHHA, I love it!!!!I was thinking the same thing once I started and then saw Squirrel----but I do love being the first to do something-----since obviously Puro stole my idea prior to me ever joining the site:)
    How freaking dare I??? LOL
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    lol, wheelie. Though mine is mostly about what I smoke and such....
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    How about the Alien Abduction Files? Hmmmm?
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    How about the Alien Abduction Files? Hmmmm?
    Keep the cigars away from any body cavities.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Well, except for the mouth, which is kind of a cavity too. But yeah, will do with the other caveties and crevices. After all, I'm an alien, not the 42nd President of the United States.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:
    lol, wheelie. Though mine is mostly about what I smoke and such....
    Sorry, I was bored. I'm not that clever either!