Home Ratings & Reviews

Not a review just sharing

Last night I had planned on smoking one of the cigars Marker sent me but decided to make my first ever real cigar one that my dad sent me. So I took one of the Eileen's Dream Petit along with a cup of hot chocolate and went to the front porch to enjoy both while checking out all the Christmas lights on our street. I knew it was evening and to cold where dad was to smoke outside but I wanted him to be a part of it so I took a picture and called him to share in my first experience and to sorta have a herf with him.

He walked through all the things I should do like the pre-light, light, drawing in the smoke and blowing a little through my nose. This isn't really a review but more a sharing of me losing my cigar virginity lol. I learned a lot last night and totally enjoyed the experience. I really should of paid more attention when I was smoking but was more into spending the time with dad.

However towards the last inch and a half I did notice that a strong chocolate flavor was there and when I blew it through my nose there was the chocolate along with vanilla. I really like these cigars and have 9 more to try with other beverages. Next time I will pay more attention to what is going on throughout the whole cigar.

Comments

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Hey look there is no filter on this one...what the hell is going on here has someone hacked into my daughters account? I ask cause Angie only smokes those brown paper filtered wannabe cigars. Just kidding hunny, I totally enjoyed our time together last night it was fun.

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm diggin the finger nails!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Settle down cowboy!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Settle down cowboy!

My bad.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    MTuccelli:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Settle down cowboy!

My bad.
    I want to get some. Can uberhumidor start carrying those?
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    ALL RIGHT!!! Mike's daughter is in the house and herfing with the old man, nice job Angie!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Angie1977:
    Last night I had planned on smoking one of the cigars Marker sent me but decided to make my first ever real cigar one that my dad sent me. So I took one of the Eileen's Dream Petit along with a cup of hot chocolate and went to the front porch to enjoy both while checking out all the Christmas lights on our street. I knew it was evening and to cold where dad was to smoke outside but I wanted him to be a part of it so I took a picture and called him to share in my first experience and to sorta have a herf with him.

He walked through all the things I should do like the pre-light, light, drawing in the smoke and blowing a little through my nose. This isn't really a review but more a sharing of me losing my cigar virginity lol. I learned a lot last night and totally enjoyed the experience. I really should of paid more attention when I was smoking but was more into spending the time with dad.

However towards the last inch and a half I did notice that a strong chocolate flavor was there and when I blew it through my nose there was the chocolate along with vanilla. I really like these cigars and have 9 more to try with other beverages. Next time I will pay more attention to what is going on throughout the whole cigar.

You paid attention exactly where it was due. The experience is more than the flavors of the tobacco, the experience is who you share it with, and it's awesome that you got to share it with your dad. Even more awesome for Mike that his daughter chose to share it with him. Both of you are incredible people.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you liked the Eileen's Dream, I strongly suggest the Moontrance.
    I'm not big on infused/ flavoured cigars, but the moontrance is one I have no problem smoking. Mostly because my wife likes the smell of it.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Very Nice. Welcome to the club. We have smoking jackets.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Angie1977:

You paid attention exactly where it was due. The experience is more than the flavors of the tobacco, the experience is who you share it with, and it's awesome that you got to share it with your dad. Even more awesome for Mike that his daughter chose to share it with him. Both of you are incredible people.

Ken is right on track with my thoughts. Plus, you shared your experience with your Dad and a cigar with us. True SOTL form, welcome to the mix. If I may add, sounds like a review to me. I may be off, but let's see. You did a pre light ritual, you lit it, you drawed on it while retrohaling. Something that some of us don't do. You got some chocolate notes and vanilla. To top it off, you paired it with hot chocolate. My dear, you just gave your first review. So, you knocked out two things on the first dance. Which a lot of us did not do. Had your first cigar and did a review. Pretty darn awesome if you ask me. Thanks for shareing....

• Thank you so much guys!! It feels good to be a SOTL and having ya'll as my BOTL!! :0)

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I saw the nails and immediately assumed it was Rain.
    Angie1977:
    Thank you so much guys!! It feels good to be a SOTL and having ya'll as my BOTL!! :0)

I would also say you have your fair share of UOTL too.

pross:
    I thought Rain used pink fingernail polish. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    pross:
    ...war.
    Rain:
    0patience:
    pross:
    ...war.
    Sorry Bro. It was there and as much as I tried, I just couldn't leave it hanging there. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    0patience:
    If you liked the Eileen's Dream, I strongly suggest the Moontrance.
    I'm not big on infused/ flavoured cigars, but the moontrance is one I have no problem smoking. Mostly because my wife likes the smell of it.
    I agree. One of the first cigars I smoked was moontrance and I was hooked from there. I don't really smoke infused anymore but I thank moontrance for getting me started :)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent! Glad to hear you enjoyed your first expierence. Hope you have many more.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, these sound like just what I'm looking for, for my sister. She enjoyed the Tatianas. When it comes to infused cigars, I am out of my depth, cause they give me the shudders. But she digs them, so...

I got to hook her up with some Eileen's Dream Petit/
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)