Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Box-A-Day Giveaway from Gran Habano - Day 5 - Enter before Midnight EST

Day five baby... three drawings left... I think Ccom gets off the schnied tonight! Be sure to enter!

If you know the details of the contest, then you're good to go... if you need the details, then click on the image below

Again, the image does not reflect the box that is being given away. You won't know what you've won until it arrives...

Box a Day from Gran Habano

Comments

• Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    The word for friday is up. If more Ccom botl's participate...the odds r better one of us might win. That is unless we know someone on the inside!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that's funny. George picked such a long and obscure word that he couldn't even spell it right. Even though he was prolly copy and pasting out of the dictionary.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    we FINALLY have a Ccom winner! And he NEVER thought he'd win! I'll post it up in a bit
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Scarlin! 'I never win anything either!'...maybe today might be my day!? ;) Dare to dream!