Home Ratings & Reviews

Emilio AF Suave

ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
Gotta brag a little. Mike at stogie review, http://www.stogiereview.com/2012/12/22/mikes-top-cigars-of-2012/#comments, has ranked the Emilio AF Suave as his cigar of the year. I'm very humbled and excited to see one of our cigars get an honor like this. All you AJ whores on here need to get on this one if you haven't yet. It's magnificent

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    On the flip side..no OSOK, Flying Pig or Tat Mummy? I guess we have to remember this is like those "Top 10 Best Songs Ever" lists...it's all just opinion. Congrats on being picked, regardless! Good exposure I bet.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    E, you working with Gary ? Just saw him a couple weeks ago at Peoples Plaza. I keep telling him he needs to get a store up here so I don't have to drive all the way up there, lol.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    amz1301:
    E, you working with Gary ? Just saw him a couple weeks ago at Peoples Plaza. I keep telling him he needs to get a store up here so I don't have to drive all the way up there, lol.
    I am brother. I started reppin for the count back at the end of May. He's slowly expanding his Delaware chain to take over the world
    Rain:
    On the flip side..no OSOK, Flying Pig or Tat Mummy? I guess we have to remember this is like those "Top 10 Best Songs Ever" lists...it's all just opinion. Congrats on being picked, regardless! Good exposure I bet.
    Thanks! It's all a matter of personal opinion like anything but to be chosen by anybody, reviewer or not, as their cigar of the year to me is an honor.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    I really enjoyed the AF1, still haven't tried the AF2, now I'm interested in trying the suave just got to find a place that has some
    big chunks:
    I really enjoyed the AF1, still haven't tried the AF2, now I'm interested in trying the suave just got to find a place that has some
    Glad to hear you enjoy the AF1 man. The AF2 and Suave are fantastic. The AF2 is my fav Emilio. I'll shoot you some retailer info
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    May have to zip on over the Fayette Cigar and pick up a few.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Def have to check these out I hear about the AF Emilo and then forget. Are they typical Aj blends?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Emilio AF Suave...HTF? I'm heading to the B&M in a couple of days and will keep an eye out to try and pick some up.
    Gaetano7890:
    Def have to check these out I hear about the AF Emilo and then forget. Are they typical Aj blends?
    It does have the creamy quality of the MOW Connie to me but with a lot more flavor to it. The Suave comes with an Ecuadorian Connecticut wrapper but underneath AJ and Gary did an amazing job adding some spice and flavor without upping the body. I've had a lot of people who aren't connecticut wrapper fans who really enjoy this cigar