Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2012 CCom Awards

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Please submit your nominations for the following awards. After voting is closed on 01JAN2013, I will send the winners their bomb, er awards. Most Valuable BORK Rookie of the Year (Must have become a member during 2012) Comeback BORK of the Year (Must be a vet that took a break from the forums) Most Generous BORK Bomb of the Year

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm.
    The names that come to mind are so many.
    I'm afraid that ALL the BORK are the most valuable.
    And each person will have their own experiences with each and every one of the fine people on this board, that to name one person is not easy and borders on impossible.

I'm afraid I'll have to abstain from this vote.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Please submit your nominations for the following awards. After voting is closed on 01JAN2013, I will send the winners their bomb, er awards. Most Valuable BORK Rookie of the Year (Must have become a member during 2012) Comeback BORK of the Year (Must be a vet that took a break from the forums) Most Generous BORK Bomb of the Year
    1. The entire forum, but really...Greg, Ken, RCY, Trident, Robby, Mike, Tucelli, and all the other vets whom helped keep the place together after the Sept exodus. There is far too many of them IMO and I can't name just one really......
    2. Sleeveplz hands down...sometimes I wonder if smokes all the cigars he buys for people
    3. Jiunn...he couldn't leave us long, and came back on a mission from God.
    4. MVW67...seriously crazy man.
    5. That bomb to Greg via Trident I think with all the hats.
    0patience:
    Hmm.
    The names that come to mind are so many.
    I'm afraid that ALL the BORK are the most valuable.
    And each person will have their own experiences with each and every one of the fine people on this board, that to name one person is not easy and borders on impossible.

I'm afraid I'll have to abstain from this vote.
    BORK is so funny...its a CCOM thing only, simply because ENFIDL mistyped BOTL once and it stuck. Its nice that we have our own moniker of sorts, says alot as to the quality of gents hang out here.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Hmm, it is not my intention with the MVPBork to say that said member is better then everyone else, so please, nobody take it that way :). As an example, for me, Vision is the MVP. He was one of the first people I spoke with when I got the CCom, and I think of him as a good friend even though we've never met.Tony, you said that each persons nomination would be different, and I love that part of it! I expect everyone to be biased, just like those f***ing Heisman voters...too soon?
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Tony, you said that each persons nomination would be different, and I love that part of it! I expect everyone to be biased, just like those f***ing Heisman voters...too soon?
    Your right about that!!!!^^^

Most Valuable BORK = MVW,, love the way he welcomes all the noobs!!!
    Rookie of the Year (Must have become a member during 2012)=Shizza
    Comeback BORK of the Year (Must be vet that took a break from forums)= Jiunn I missed him sooo much (not really)
    Most Generous BORK = Greg ,,,,,even if he does smell kinda fishy
    Bomb of the Year= AMZ for breakin out the James Brown on me,,lol Seriously I'd have to put some more thought on this as soo many bombs have dropped
    The Bork who makes me laugh and brightens my day= JJ (no not in a goodfellas way but in a genuine good guy way,, i
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.... It is tough. I have to agree with Tony bro... Some will be tough to vote. ROY I would have to say you Randy seeing as we chat the most. Most generous.... There are SOOOO many... We all know the obvious bunch of crazy a$shole$ this side of the nut house.... I am saving Come Back BORK for Glickman/Seagar.. LOL
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Damn.... It is tough. I have to agree with Tony bro... Some will be tough to vote. ROY I would have to say you Randy seeing as we chat the most. Most generous.... There are SOOOO many... We all know the obvious bunch of crazy a$shole$ this side of the nut house.... I am saving Come Back BORK for Glickman/Seagar.. LOL
    Oh god NOOOOOO.. Lol,, I agree with you and Tony as its so hard to say who is the most generous or thoughtful and I always think of the Gospel,,,,,,,, Mark 12:41-44
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    2. Sleeveplz hands down...sometimes I wonder if smokes all the cigars he buys for people
    Thank you Dustin, but really? Don't go around saying things you will regret. Feel free to change your answer and no one gets hurt. Capiche?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    Thank you Dustin, but really? Don't go around saying things you will regret. Feel free to change your answer and no one gets hurt. Capiche?
    I love nachos.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Im not going to address mvp and roy... but best bomb... I have to go with Tridents `hat bomb` on gregory... although my bomb on todd with the 5ft coffin was pretty epic. I was proud of that one haha
    HERFDOG:
    bigfnsteve:
    Im not going to address mvp and roy... but best bomb... I have to go with Tridents `hat bomb` on gregory... although my bomb on todd with the 5ft coffin was pretty epic. I was proud of that one haha
    FUNNY YOUR FAT AZZ WONT FIT IN COFFIN SO YOU HAVE GET BIGGER ONE
    Way to go Pete..you mentioned his name and he came back. We need....RICKROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    HERFDOG:
    bigfnsteve:
    FUNNY YOUR FAT AZZ WONT FIT IN COFFIN SO YOU HAVE GET BIGGER ONE
    Way to go Pete..you mentioned his name and he came back. We need....RICKROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn you Pete!!!
    Merry Christmas Chris!!
    Lmfao! Awesome! Really loving the this illusione singulare right now. But not on the herf dogs level.
    I <3 HerfDog
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Lmfao! Awesome! Really loving the this illusione singulare right now. But not on the herf dogs level.

You know he loves the Herf Dogs. Super Uber PREMIPRMI
    Wise man says...I SMOKE PREMEPREMPRIM'S BRO.
    You have obvious drug induced mental deficiencies and apparently now I have down syndrome sounds like the makings for an epic herf!
    Im done. Can we please ban his IP? Unless hes still on dial up or some sh|t.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a newb's outlook, I think Kuzi deserves some consideration. I'm sure there are a number of us who got hooked on this forum because we came to ask a how-to or a how-come and got such a very help answer that we stayed to ask another.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This is impossible to break down like that for me, so with(out) your permission I'm just going to name 3 people who make this place great and a n00b on his way there and a bomb that killed me earlier this year (if I remember the date correctly). You can categorize them as you see fit.

MVP's: Kuzi, MVW, RCY. There are so many that should/would/could be in there but those are the top 3 for me right in this one particular second.

N00b: Glock. This was really really tough, but in the end it's great to jump in and get bombing/trading or reviewing, but it's another level to me to organize something like he's done with the poker league.

Bomb: THE RobbyRas handed me the beating of my life.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Ken, but there more deserving noobs than me, and to the new guy starting all the problems, go away, no 1 cares what u think. This is the holiday season, these guys around here won't play those games. Merry Christmas to all my friends here.
    Glock1975:
    Thanks Ken, but there more deserving noobs than me, and to the new guy starting all the problems, go away, no 1 cares what u think. This is the holiday season, these guys around here won't play those games. Merry Christmas to all my friends here.
    Ray, that is Glick, be glad you weren't around for that... He pops in from time to time and blasts us