Home Cigar 101

Cigar brands for women

My name is Jennifer and I am already a smoker.  I am looking for a cigar that is a favorite brand for women.  I am interested in a cigar with a feminine look.  Is there such a cigar?

Jennifer

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Infused or no?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A feminine look? Something in a corona size maybe. As far as brands it depends on what strength you like.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Jen, and welcome to the zoo

Check out this recent thread, started by Angie: https://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/605043.aspx

The same cigar in a man's hand would not look the least feminine. It's you ladies who contribute that allure; not the stogie itself.

Oh, and, if someone here tries to weasel your address out of you, they are not getting fresh. We like to send each other surprise packages is all. It's good clean fun.

A thot: Have you seen La Sirena's cigars? Blended by a gal, and with bands she designed.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Well I don't think this is a fair question lol IMO if you enjoy a certain sized cigar just stick with that!! Cigars are not about looks but enjoyment. Some guys like a 7-70 I think they are well ill keep that to myself. Personally I like coronas and some guys say that's a girly smoke. Personally I don't give a poo it's what I enjoy and that's what counts!!!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well I don't think this is a fair question lol IMO if you enjoy a certain sized cigar just stick with that!! Cigars are not about looks but enjoyment. Some guys like a 7-70 I think they are well ill keep that to myself. Personally I like coronas and some guys say that's a girly smoke. Personally I don't give a poo it's what I enjoy and that's what counts!!!!!!!
    +1 on the Corona def becoming my favorite size if anyone tells you there girly give them a JDN DC corona. To answer the question though I don't think any size would be for only females but I would suggest Lancero's or pantella's. Flavored cigars might be a good choice but I think it is what ever you like. I would suggest buying a couple of samplers and trying many different blends.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Well put. +1
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not really sure what you mean by "for women"

ill give you the same advice id give a man: smoke everything you can get your hands on. Keep notes. Remember what you like. Read the forums and learn.
  • kuzi16:

ill give you the same advice id give a man: smoke everything you can get your hands on. Keep notes. Remember what you like. Read the forums and learn.
    Agreed. I'm relatively new in the cigar world and believe it or not, I like the Macanudo Maduro Ascots for my everyday stogie. Easy to carry, easy to keep in the humi, and smokes quite well. If you don't mind a smaller cigar, with loads of good flavor, try those or the Arturo Fuente Exquisito. They're both exellent.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    A figurado, of course!

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    kuzi16:

^This! I know some women who smoke LFD Double Ligero Digger's as their go to cigars at my local B&M. So with that said it's about what you will enjoy not so much what's possibly marketed to you. Looks wise check out the La Sirena. Arielle is the brand manager and a great lady. Possibly the largest band I've ever seen
    You might want to try these...

^ Get it? 'Cuz I'm an @$$hole.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The Ol Sausage Cigar?? Stay away from the Oscuros however unless your very experienced.