Home Ratings & Reviews

Tats...I Love Em

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
So I've been smoking for a few months now, and Tat is really the first brand that I've gotten hooked on. The Tat Nicaragua and the Havana VI are my favs right now. Just wanted to share ;)

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've grown fond of the Tat Havana IV nobles.
    On the sprint sale, they are pretty reasonable to get.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Triunfador Lancero FTW!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Dang you pump me up....FTW!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:

Excellent smoke and relatively reasonable for a Tat! Love these jokers! Nice call, cool name!
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Tatuaje La Verite 2009 is my fav cigar. Amazing cigars.
    BigT06:

+1! I've also got a couple Anarchy's that I'm dying to try.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I haven't had too many of the tat line, but I do love the PCR.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I haven't had many, something about the brand turns me off but the ones I have had haven't disappointed. I like that they are always doing limited cigars, but they get a little eccentric with them IMO. The Halloween series have been great as of late though!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I know exactly what your saying Shaun. But dont let that deter you from giving the la verite or cojonu lines a shot. Have you had the full size mummy? If not do yourself a favor and pick one up. Theyre 2+ hours of bliss
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Are these HTF? I have never seen any out here in Cali.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    some of Don Pepins early smokes i burned when I started getting back into cigars. He had a couple of samplers with Blue, black, san cristabal, La Aroma, and Tat Havanna. I think this is when I got so into full bodied blends. I drifted away for a while and then with the little mummy release i have started to try every blend I can.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    BigT06:
    Are these HTF? I have never seen any out here in Cali.
    Really ? Good to know.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I love cabaiguan once they get some rest. L'Atelier has been very good as well. I'm not a huge tat fan overall, but the verites are very good.
    I love the Cojonu series and the La Verite. Honestly, the best Tat I've had was a special edition blended for General Cigars 80th anniversary. As smooth as an El Triunfador but as much flavor as a Havana or Miami blend.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    bigfnsteve:
    I know exactly what your saying Shaun. But dont let that deter you from giving the la verite or cojonu lines a shot. Have you had the full size mummy? If not do yourself a favor and pick one up. Theyre 2+ hours of bliss
    I have a Cononu 2003(I think) and 1 Capa something...haven't had the Mummy yet, no one local has them, but I will get one ordered up.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Tat is one of the brands I can't connect with.
    None of the lines have wowed me or even made me think I'd smoke it again.

• NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Sign me up as another ****...if you guys like the el triunfador lancero try the Miami (brown label) Especiales (lancero) it is one of my favorites also!
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    I was ready to cast off tats too. Just not in the the hype. But our bigFer had a cow and told me how lame I was and then bombed me with a bunch of stuff that I "had to try".

I'm glad he did. If you have the energy to wade through all of the different releases there are some great gems to be had.
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Move along...
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I haven't found a small ring gauge Tat I'm not a fan of. For me that's where Pete's blending is spot on
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    you like those?
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    I have not had a tat I didnt like and would like to try more. At the shop we dont have the space for them all but definitely a good cigar company

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love love love the tat miamis. I wish I could afford a box! Do they still make the P-series? I had one of those about a year ago, and I thought it was a great stick, and @ $4 for a Tat, it was a steal.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I'm really diggin the mini monster's,, love em,, thinkin bout gettin some more,, anyone got a line on em
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    I have had this Tatuaje IV Havana in humidor from my from one of the first sampler packs. I smoked it yesterday and it was a damn fine cigar. I ordered a 5 pack of the Artistas this morning. Not sure why I never smoked the cigar until now, but this thread encouraged me to do so, so thanks!!!
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I loved the couple of Fausto's that I tried. Great full bodied cigar.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Tat's are a nice brand ... though some of them are freaking hard to get and then if you don't your SOL.