Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Why you don't mess with a guy called Bear...

ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
I'm speechless. I sent Greg some sticks I heard he liked then signed up for a mooch from him and he just destroys my mailbox, my local USPS distribution office, and every USPS truck from here to Illinois. I have been educated: when you mess with Greg, you lose. Seriously brother, your generosity is, well, humbling. Thank you so much. I'm just blown away.
part one:image
and as if that wasn't enough image

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Mmmm el titan de bronze - nice smack down gregers
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Headley Grange? Need to find me one of them......

Nice hit bro!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Mushroom stamped by a bear, nice!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Mushroom stamped by a bear, nice!
    Lmfao
  • Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Very nice!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I see you have been hit by the bear......he is no ordinary bear.....he wipes from front to back.......he prefers to sit when he pees............he prefers hand sanitizer over hand soap...........he is afraid of dyson towel free dryers.........have a merry christmas......
  • jliu:
    I see you have been hit by the bear......he is no ordinary bear.....he wipes from front to back.......he prefers to sit when he pees............he prefers hand sanitizer over hand soap...........he is afraid of dyson towel free dryers.........have a merry christmas......

Lmfao
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Some say he knows two facts about ducks, and they're but wrong. And that his discharge is luminous. All we know is, he's called The Bear!
    Excellent hit, Greg!