Home Non Cigar Related

It's that time of the year again!

RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
24 hours of A Christmas Story. Greatest movie ever made!

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Merry Christmas Ricky!
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watched it twice in the last week, my childhood on the silver screen. Man, I was that kid. Hilarious.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Amos Umwhat:
    Watched it twice in the last week, my childhood on the silver screen. Man, I was that kid. Hilarious.
    my wife and I watch that movie every year. That and a Christmas Carol. Not Christmas without those two movies for sure.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Amos Umwhat:
    my wife and I watch that movie every year. That and a Christmas Carol. Not Christmas without those two movies for sure.
    George C. Scott version I hope.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a very Merry Christmas back to you Rick!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    "Bumpasses!!!"