Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

An unexpected bomb from 0patience!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
I received a nice little unexpected package today from Tony (0patience). Totally uncalled for and completely out of the blue. Thank you very much Tony. I'm looking forward to all of them in the near future. IMAG0446
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    very nice tony (zero patience). toe knee, would you like to vherf again sometime? you haven't even wished me a merry christmas and a happy new year. it's like i dont know anymore
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Nice selection, I have had all but the king, and I would smoke them all again.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    very nice tony (zero patience). toe knee, would you like to vherf again sometime? you haven't even wished me a merry christmas and a happy new year. it's like i dont know anymore
    Merry Christmas Jiunn! I'll wish you a Happy New Year in a couple days.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Merry Christmas Jiunn! I'll wish you a Happy New Year in a couple days.
    you're a sweetheart. your wife prob don't say it enough to you but I will. (you're a sweetheart)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. Doesn't it feel weird to say your own name? Daniel, Daaanniel ... weird.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see they got there. Enjoy!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Tony on Tony..score, score!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice T n T very nice!:-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...