Home General Discussion

new years smoke..

Comments

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Im in. got the liga uc lancero ready. Grilling New york strips and asparagus, steaming crab. gunna be a good night. name the time.
  • UC Corona Doble for me as well
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    undercrown souds great to me.ill watch the ball drop with the wife and kids.get a good luck kiss from the wife and then head out to smoke so i was thinking about 12:01
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• twistedstem:
    undercrown souds great to me.ill watch the ball drop with the wife and kids.get a good luck kiss from the wife and then head out to smoke so i was thinking about 12:01

Was thinking 12:01
    ok so 12:01 works for me this will be weird but to know were all in.feel the brothjerhood..ok no more drinking for me

• BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Sounds like a plan. 12:01 it is.
    12:01 what time zone?
    we're suppose to do this at the same time
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Daruma for sure!:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 20 F'n degrees!! Can I just smoke the wrapper and run back in?12:01 it is or 9:01 pacific time!!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Got a robusto...11:01 for me.
    Midnight eastern time is what I was planning...
    lightener up 12:01 here in MI
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    lightener up 12:01 here in MI
    +1. I'm in undercrown at mid night!
    I'm a little early...Happy New Year!image
    Happy new years BOTLs!! I hope 2013 brings you everything you want and need. For me, I want an Undercrown!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    ShotgunJohn:
    I have undercrowns or LP 9s or LP T52s, I wont have any FFPs until next week.
    John if you want one shoot me a text I got you if you want one
    Thanks bro but "The Beard" hooked me up with a box and it is currently in transit.
    Well I'm enjoying mine... anybody besides me and Rain light up?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I had a dirty rat around 8 along with a frank jr. I couldn't wait it s going down to single digits tonight.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    BigT06:
    Indeed. Went with a FFP... Surprise.
    Yeah it's frickin cold here, too. My sinuses have just about quit. I can barely taste the cigar anymore. It was damn good though. I may smoke another one tomorrow. lol
    BigT06:
    Guess I'm lucky...it's 50 here, not too cold at all.
    Okay I'm out smoking the Undercrown and its 7 F'n degrees.... Do I win anything??? Geezus
    Bigshizza:
    Okay I'm out smoking the Undercrown and its 7 F'n degrees.... Do I win anything??? Geezus
    A Mystery Rain Gift Pack. Go wait by your mail box.
    Rain:
    Bigshizza:
    A Mystery Rain Gift Pack. Go wait by your mail box.
    Get your a$$ out here *** ... You'll be rock hard w/o the excitement
    all fired up and about done. L40 (via Tony aka SleevePlz. awesome smoke buddy, thank you so much) sporting the original stogie stand (via Daniel ) drinking Centential IPA (via Founders Brewing). New years shout out complete. Only 27 degrees here in MI but I cant compain...it's not 7. Happy New Year to all who havent hit yet!

son and i fired up was around 35 here so not to bad.hope ypu all enjoyed new years looking forward to a joyous and smoke filled new year..

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Happy new year folks! Im drizzunk. Looove me some don julio! Thank god for DDs .. and no Im not talking about cup size get your heads outa da gutter. Smoked an under crown corona and watched the space needle blow up. Tried to post earlier but my battery died... thank you little baby jesus. Cuss it woulda went side ways quick!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Happy New Years gents!! Just got home from a real HOnky Tonk! We played all night long, and they let me smoke party shorts on stage! Got tipped $100 during a guitar solo as well, awesome night. I hope you all had fun, now I have to catch up on some sleep LOL
    Damn Dustin, I wanna hear THAT guitar solo! $100 tip = epic.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Yeah dude...I was pretty surprised lol. I picked up a beer bottle afterwards and played the song out using it as a slide after that.