Home General Discussion

new years smoke..

13»

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds pretty cool.glad it went well sounds like you need to post us some videos sure we would love to see you shreddin
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Working on a reverbnation with one band, I'm putting three together this year, last night was te traditional country band. It's all old Merle, Buck, Patsy, Dolly, etc..., and as the night gets going we start barn burnin.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff LE 2013- Year of the Snake. After couple of years the company released a mild- medium flavorful cigar. I am very happy Davidoff created something what they are suppose to do. I will review it next time. Now I am just enjoying the cigar after one week of break.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Davidoff LE 2013- Year of the Snake. After couple of years the company released a mild- medium flavorful cigar. I am very happy Davidoff created something what they are suppose to do. I will review it next time. Now I am just enjoying the cigar after one week of break.
    Great to hear!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    bbf and monte 4. HNY falalalala
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried my very first CAO Black today. A Churchill, ROTT. Couldn't wait for it to rest a while. Molto Buono!! Gotta get more......

• *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    MY Father in law and I had a couple of Camacho Diplomas to ring in the new year. Great smoke on a Great day.
    jliu:
    bbf. HNY falalalala
    hahaha, I just do not understand all the fuente acronyms with their hard to find stuff. What the heck is a bbf? what else? are you guys just making these up?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    bbf. HNY falalalala
    hahaha, I just do not understand all the fuente acronyms with their hard to find stuff. What the heck is a bbf? what else? are you guys just making these up?
    BBF = Bolivar belicosos finos

It's pretty much a staple in most peoples Cuban rotation. It's kinda like a PSD4 ( Partagas Serie D no. 4) in that usually people that smoke CCs just call em by their nick names cause it's so much easier to type. lol

now, the Fuente names are like Greek to me... I usually have to google them. No joke.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    bbf. HNY falalalala

It's pretty much a staple in most peoples Cuban rotation. It's kinda like a PSD4 ( Partagas Serie D no. 4) in that usually people that smoke CCs just call em by their nick names cause it's so much easier to type. lol

now, the Fuente names are like Greek to me... I usually have to google them. No joke.
    YOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Had an Ezra Zion Inception. I liked the Reagan but thought the Inception was really good.
    BigT06:
    *Petey*:
    jliu:
    bbf. HNY falalalala

aaah, makes sense then why I wouldn't know that then, I don't mess around with those.

for real on the fuente acronyms though . . . .