Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I think the fish sent this to me. It's in my top 5 now...tons of flavor, and ungodly spiceimage
    I like em too!!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I think the fish sent this to me. It's in my top 5 now...tons of flavor, and ungodly spice
    Honduran puro baby, now keep track of the flavors you got there, and you will see them pop up on other blends that employ Honduran tobacco. IT's a spicy sweet woody flavor that is unique to that region.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    Smoked an Angelenos last night and it was surprisingly good, incredibly better than the first one I tried,, Thanks Tony!!!!
    Hmmm... I've been interested in that guy, as I like Fuente when they don;t use Cameroon. I've always looked at those but never pulled the trigger. Guess I need to add it on the next order
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    Smoked an Angelenos last night and it was surprisingly good, incredibly better than the first one I tried,, Thanks Tony!!!!
    Hmmm... I've been interested in that guy, as I like Fuente when they don;t use Cameroon. I've always looked at those but never pulled the trigger. Guess I need to add it on the next order

Dustin, the Angelenos are one of my favoritos. I just don't want to pay the price for a single or even a fiver. It's not the cigar that keeps me from wanting to pay the price, it's me being a tight wad. They're worth the price.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Tony newbie bombed my ass with this beautiful L40. God this thing is good. Thank you so much!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Tony newbie bombed my ass with this beautiful L40. God this thing is good. Thank you so much!

Glad you liked it. The bad news. They are pretty hard to find, so I hope you didn't like it too much! Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:

Glad you liked it. The bad news. They are pretty hard to find, so I hope you didn't like it too much! Lol.
    crap. I loved it. Time to start trying to track some down.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, I miss this guy. Always had something to add to the forum. Whether a bombing, which I received. Or artwork and tattooing someone. Good guy, got this cigar from him in 2011 bombing the troops that Jsnake sponsored. Thanks brother and I only have one more of these. Depressing :)....
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My AJ overrun last week left me jonesin' bad for another cigar....

So yesterday morning, I got a chance to fire up a fantastic 101 Namakubi (Papi chulo?) from Jim.

Had a heat wave here LOL, about 35 F and no wind, so wife and I decided to take dog for a walk down to coffee shop to pick up some more beans.
    And I couldn't have picked a better stick, this really hit the spot. Great smoke !!! Awesome flavors, perfect construction and a razor sharp burn. Wonderful way to spend my Sunday morning.

Thanks Jim !!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    My AJ overrun last week left me jonesin' bad for another cigar....

So yesterday morning, I got a chance to fire up a fantastic 101 Namakubi (Papi chulo?) from Jim.

Had a heat wave here LOL, about 35 F and no wind, so wife and I decided to take dog for a walk down to coffee shop to pick up some more beans.
    And I couldn't have picked a better stick, this really hit the spot. Great smoke !!! Awesome flavors, perfect construction and a razor sharp burn. Wonderful way to spend my Sunday morning.

Thanks Jim !!!!
    You're welcome Johnny!! They are great.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:
    Thanks whoever you are!

Photobucket
    You're welcome Brett!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    L'atelier,, Very nice smoke JJ thanks!!!!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    L'atelier,, Very nice smoke JJ thanks!!!!!!
    agreed! this one is box worthy for me
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got done smoking a paair of puinsihers with my son.was gifted those by mmccmartney they were fantastic full bodied and spicy
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    Quesada Molotov from Sleevepls..Thanks Tony, 1/2 wheel didn't give it good reviews but it burned great, no touch ups and its a great size. Thanks again
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Quesada Molotov from Sleevepls..Thanks Tony, 1/2 wheel didn't give it good reviews but it burned great, no touch ups and its a great size. Thanks again
    lov that cigar man...
  • Options
    thank you big todd!
  • Options
    jliu:
    thank you big todd!
    Just nasty!!
  • Options
    whatever. you breath is nasty. jerk
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    This is a case where I wish you didn't learn to take clear pictures. +1 for gross humor though
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Hope you enjoyed it Jiunn. The MF LE2010 is one of my fav cigars.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Hope you enjoyed it Jiunn. The MF LE2010 is one of my fav cigars.
    Yes thank you again! It was lovely
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Thanks for this great smoke, Jim. By the way, the cigar was very good until this point where I took the pic, but it is now absolutely brilliant!

Thanks brother.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    continuing on with another cigar from bigTodd. yum! man this spice is just tongue lingering. I like! domoarigato Todd san

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Thank you greg this is one of the best cigars i have smoked..

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Thanks Matt this Mac ain't half bad I'm glad you thought to share! image
  • Options
    Excellent smoke! You should have included aloe because my fingtertips are killing me now.

• Options
    love enjoying a new cigar courtesy of a bomb.

• Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    From Marty, thanks again!
  • Options
    Thanks for the excellent smoke mvw67!