Home Non Cigar Related

Gangnam Style ...

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
I don't know about other parts of the country but this song has taken over all of Southern Ca. The song is actually catchy and the dance is hilarious. It really reminds me of our ol buddy Jiunn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(If someone can help me out with the vid to show on the thread I'd appreciate it. Thanks)
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I don't know about other parts of the country but this song has taken over all of Southern Ca. The song is actually catchy and the dance is hilarious. It really reminds me of our ol buddy Jiunn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(If someone can help me out with the vid to show on the thread I'd appreciate it. Thanks)
    yes taking over mid west also, yep juju all the way
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    He was just on SNL.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    He reminds me of me... screaming at women's asss's
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Never heard it before but really diggin the black and white wing tips!! Tried to find a pair for myself and of course the only ones I liked were Armani. But yes it's June bug all the way!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I don't get it....
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Opp, opp, opp
  • the new LMFAO lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    we've been playing on the videoboard at Giants games for awhile... people go nuts... it's rare to see peoples from ALL walks of life enjoy something so much... personally, I think the song is catchy and the video is hilarious... been around for awhile... my buddy, who is always in on the new trends, sent the video to me like 8-9 months ago... I remember watching it and thinking "WTF was that and why did I watch the whole thing?"
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    What makes this video great is the complete commitment of the lead guy to being serious. No knowing side glances, no self aware irony. Just pure straight man comedy. It is the same thing that made the first Men in Black so funny. No matter how crazy things got, or how funny things were, Tommy Lee Jones' character played it all straight.

Either that or it is the riding the horse dance...
  • NeleneaNelenea Posts: 90
    Thinking about my Halloween costume for this year. Might be the elevator guy in the video so when all the trick-or-treaters come up...open the door and...

BAM

Gangnam style.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I love how at one point they focus of a girlies rear end... or since shes korean that lack of a rear end. :p
  • I have no idea what i just watched...but it was F-ing awesome!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Wait till jgibv see's this, thats his team
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh knock it off and play football.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Rain:
    Wait till jgibv see's this, thats his team
    Hell yeah!! Hadn't seen that one yet but that's friggin awesome. Love the marching 110, always enjoyed watching them at half time when I was a student.

EDIT: Embedded for ya.
    And when they "break it down", right around 1:41, that's definitely my favorite part:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDficEfonAE

(And if you get a chance, look up the Marching 110's LMFAO party rock & Michael Jackson smooth criminal as well.
    Smooth criminal's probably my all time fav.)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Haha, sure does beat most other half time shows.
    Rain:
    webmost:
    Haha, sure does beat most other half time shows.
    *cough* last 2 superbowls *hint wink nudge*

Mitt Romney Style

***May be slightly not safe for work, there are a few swear words in the beginning lyrics***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns

LMFBO

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    oh my. how did i get on telebi? i hope i can show you guys this dance someday. <3 jiunn
  • Elevator guy in the original is just too much... I have a link where its just that elevator for the entire song... I just sit back and howl with laughter, but I must say, that Mitt Romney one is probably the best of the parodies I have seen... second is probably Klingon Style.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    idiot newbs. That is jungle june
    Just when I thought you'd seen it all....
    and the gangnam style craze was starting to pass ....

Litto Gomez style (choreography doesn't quite stand up to the original)

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    For the elevator guy fans...

image GIFSoup
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    As a drummer/guitarist I couldn't help but notice that one part of the dance is straight up paradiddles...
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
  • Lo Pan Style, Mr. Burton.... http://youtu.be/-xiAbDkXDgg
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    This is a hilarious parody for it. Watch the original then this one, just hilarious!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L66i_DghcCQ