Home Cigar 101

Torano Salutem

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was searching for something and came across this cigar.
It appealed to me, because it's a Torano and it is unique in that it has a cameroon FILLER.
So Andrew hooked me up with a box. Can't wait to try these out.
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    let us know how it is
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    let us know how it is
    +1 ... never heard of this, don't see it at the c.com web store, but love the Toranos. Be sure and let us know how it smokes.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds interesting!! Not a big Cameroon fan but do like torano so it should be pretty dang good lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    webmost:
    jeep edson:
    let us know how it is
    +1 ... never heard of this, don't see it at the c.com web store, but love the Toranos. Be sure and let us know how it smokes.

We can only fit so much on the website and certain stuff is under contract that we can't advertise or just don't due to how limited of quanities we get.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    webmost:
    jeep edson:
    let us know how it is

We can only fit so much on the website and certain stuff is under contract that we can't advertise or just don't due to how limited of quanities we get.

I want one and I'm pretty sure Mike does to Andrew. Why you holding back on the goods man? You know We are Carlos Torano Fanatics, lol...

• Andrew_DzikoskiAndrew_Dzikoski Posts: 381 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    webmost:
    jeep edson:
    let us know how it is

I want one and I'm pretty sure Mike does to Andrew. Why you holding back on the goods man? You know We are Carlos Torano Fanatics, lol...

Just drop me an email I'll give you the hook up.
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    I actually know the guy that blended this cigar. And I can say first a great guy who deserved an opportunity in this business as a blender. With that its a great cigar. There 12 count boxes which isnt a big investment, does have a cameroon filler. Great cigar for the price and box count. There is some LE box press out there that are really good. He gives out at midwest events. Hope you buy and enjoy

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    I was searching for something and came across this cigar.
    It appealed to me, because it's a Torano and it is unique in that it has a cameroon FILLER.
    So Andrew hooked me up with a box. Can't wait to try these out.
    Very interesting!! Looking forward to your review Tony!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the box is coming Useless Parcel Service, so it's scheduled to be delivered Saturday, Jan. 19th, which means they're transferring it to USPS.
    So if I'm really lucky, it will be delivered Saturday or Monday. Most likely Monday.

Got a 10 pack of Obsidian coronas and a LDF cameroon cabinet coming with the Toranos, so I'm can't wait. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    Pics too please when you receive your order. I'm a big Torano fan, so I may be thinking about these. Really like how some newer Torano releases are coming in 12ct boxes, so its not a huge investment. Like how some NC makers are starting this, like Curivari 10ct boxes, EPC has a few 10 or 12 boxes.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Looks like the box is coming Useless Parcel Service, so it's scheduled to be delivered Saturday, Jan. 19th, which means they're transferring it to USPS.
    So if I'm really lucky, it will be delivered Saturday or Monday. Most likely Monday.

Got a 10 pack of Obsidian coronas and a LDF cameroon cabinet coming with the Toranos, so I'm can't wait. LOL!
    lol on the ups thing i like what you did there.bought a box of the obsidian belicosos really enjoy them.loved just about every torano ive tried so far.sounds like you got some good smoking ahead of you brother.enjoy them.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• blurrblurr Posts: 962 ✭✭
    twistedstem:
    0patience:

lol on the ups thing i like what you did there.bought a box of the obsidian belicosos really enjoy them.loved just about every torano ive tried so far.sounds like you got some good smoking ahead of you brother.enjoy them.
    I think the obsidian is made by Abe Flores of pinar del rio, not a torano blend. But toranos are delicious for my tastes.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They showed up today!

In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Nice haul! After that Torano 1916 you gave me, I had to trade and get some more. Love em.
  • ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    Does it have a cameroon wrapper too? CAO makes a cigar, CX2, with cameroon wrappper and binder, but sadly another site has the contract. If this Salutem's got the double whammy cameroon combo and Cigar.com's got them that would be a good thing.