Home Cigar 101
Options

CCom Videos

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I'm watching "The Art of Cigar Making." Lots of good info...props to CCom for the videos. It also, in some way, helps me feel more connected to the website. It's cool that I can call and chat with Alex, The Beard etc etc.

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'm a youtube cigar ****. I love watching Cigar safari vids, interviews with industry greats, and ICPCR vids. I just cant get enough. Wish there was a good youtube playlist on cigar history/making of cigars.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I'm a youtube cigar ****. I love watching Cigar safari vids, interviews with industry greats, and ICPCR vids. I just cant get enough. Wish there was a good youtube playlist on cigar history/making of cigars.
    love watching the vidoes of them being rolled really cool to watch.i gotten some books from from my local library on the subject of cigar history.very interesting reading.theres a book from nat aherman that was really interesting.maybe your library might have some..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I went to the local book store and didnt find much. I ended up walking out with nothing. I should probably check out the library.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    I went to the local book store and didnt find much. I ended up walking out with nothing. I should probably check out the library.
    Good luck --- my library only had a couple books, most of them were published a few year's back.
    But the "best one" I found was The Good Cigar by H. Paul Jeffers and Kevin Gorden -- if you can find it, give it a read.
    It covers just about anything and everything about cigars; history, how they're made, etc. Also has a "buyer's guide" to humidors/accessories which is a bit outdated, but interesting none the less. Lots of good cigar related quotes in the book too.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *