Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Ramon Bueso

I decided to buy the Bueso Sampler. Clearly, cigar.com is right behind this man publicizing his cigars.
My sampler arrived today and I always like to try a stick just to see what the potential is like.
I give this stick a big thumbs up.
Medium in body, very rich, and well balanced, spicy right off the bat, cocoa, coffee, cedar, a bit sweet, and creamy towards the end. I will leave the rest for a month or so and try again and then review them. Considering these go for $8, the $30 sampler of 8 sticks is a great deal. The oiliness just shimmers in the light.
In other words, great potential. I look forward to trying them after they rest a while.

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the review, I think I may now purchase the sampler for future enjoyment.
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    I really like this stick. I am on my second box of Torpedos and see them getting better with some age.
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    I initially purchased a box because it was new, looked delicious and had a great new release price. I highly recommend that you let this box age for a good month or so. It is a bit sour/bitter rott. But does it ever improve. Nice coco toastiness. Given more time, who knows how much better it will get. I can't wait.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kohnhed:
    I decided to buy the Bueso Sampler. Clearly, cigar.com is right behind this man publicizing his cigars.
    My sampler arrived today and I always like to try a stick just to see what the potential is like.
    Medium in body, very rich, and well balanced, spicy right off the bat, cocoa, coffee, cedar, a bit sweet, and creamy towards the end. I will leave the rest for a month or so and try again and then review them. Considering these go for $8, the $30 sampler of 8 sticks is a great deal. The oiliness just shimmers in the light.
    In other words, great potential. I look forward to trying them after they rest a while.
    Can you supply a link to this sampler? I can't find one...
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    Thank you kind sir... you just cost me $60 lol.
  • Options
    jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    You are welcome...and hey, coulda been worse. Could have put a sprint sale link too...
  • Options
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    You are welcome...and hey, coulda been worse. Could have put a sprint sale link too...
    True that. I have not spent much time at the Sprint Sale lately. Just too busy, but I do like to sit up late at night sometimes just to see if I can score a great deal. I don't think that I will ever top that Box of MF Le Bijou Petite Robustos for $78.99 ! I was soooo happy!
  • Options
    I bought the sampler and let it sit for about a week before I smoked one last night. I think it might be among the best bang-for-your-buck samplers offered by CCom. I smoked one of the monster Muy Bueso's. It was a great cigar. Great flavors as mentioned in prior reviews. Great construction and feel in the hand. I am going to let some sit for a while and see how they age.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    I bought some of these right when they first hit, cigar tasted fantastic till about half way down then it turned bad. Alex said they were a little wet so I have let them sit for a few months. I smoked another one about a week ago, def night and day. I think these sticks def get better as they age.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jthanatos:
    laker1963:
    kohnhed:
    Here you go
    What the @#$%? I ordered a 5 pack last month and paid more than this 8 cigar sampler costs. I didn't know this existed and it wasn't offered. Damn.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kohnhed:
    wow 3 post in 4 years. Brother you talk to much :)
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    Well I'm on my third box of Torpedos. It is my go to daily smoke and my default choice when I can't make up my mind.

I can't wait to see what his next release is going to be.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I just ordered a Box Of Buesos - that's got a nice ring to it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im smoking one right now. its ROTT

i have a feeling these will age well.

review will follow.

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im smoking one right now. its ROTT

i have a feeling these will age well.

review will follow.

Matt... Did u ever review these?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I was going to jump all over a box a few months back and when I called in they hand no boxes of Robusto's .... Andy hooked me up as they were 59.95 for a box and instead he got me 4 five packs for the same price less 10% .......... I love this smoke and at the price I paid I am going to cry when I run out again. This cigar has some serious ageing potential.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Wait until you smoke his second release later this year ( may). Fantastic!! Medium body and great balance. Love it. Not like genisis but excellent in its own right.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Wait until you smoke his second release later this year ( may). Fantastic!! Medium body and great balance. Love it. Not like genisis but excellent in its own right.
    wrapper? I'm very curious, the Genesis aged very well and is a very unique smoke.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i like the genisis alot. enough to buy a box. letting it rest as you guys say it is good with alittle age.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    read the write up in the catalog sounded interesting.was waiting to hear from the brotherhood and get some reveiws.looks like its something worth picking up.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    jeep edson:
    i like the genisis alot. enough to buy a box. letting it rest as you guys say it is good with alittle age.
    I did the same...only had 3 or 4 so far out of that box, but it's a very good cigar at a great price.
  • Options
    Alex Svenson:
    OY! Another must try release! You guys are killin me!
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Got one of these in a sampler and loved it. Ordered a box and Cigars.com matched the competitions deal and threw in the 8pc sampler with the box purchase, 28 sticks for $80. Happy,Happy,Happy!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Had one of these the other day...yeah it should sit!! I had it resting for a couple months out of cello...it's got that black pepper kick right up front. It did seem like a good yardy or everyday kinda stick
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Just burned a robusto between games. Had a couple months on it fantastic.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    for those that havent tried them yet and want a taste, RB taster is the daily deal today.
  • Options
    Recently ordered the same sampler and can honestly say that I'm glad I did... for the price, they are a great cigar.