Home Ratings & Reviews

Tat Series P - Anyone else tried it?

Got a few of these the other day at the local. Surprised by the price of them as compared to other Tats.

Really surprised at the taste. For what I paid.. it was a wonderful medium cigar.

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I have not tried the P series but sounds interesting. The price is lower because they are short filler cigar.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    I have not tried the P series but sounds interesting. The price is lower because they are short filler cigar.

I was just reading about these this morning. Definitely let us know how they smoke!
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I have also wondered about these. The price is nice and I like most other Tat stuff. Let us know how it is.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nelenea:
    Got a few of these the other day at the local. Surprised by the price of them as compared to other Tats. Really surprised at the taste. For what I paid.. it was a wonderful medium cigar.
    For the price, it's a good and consistent blend IMO.
    I've had the corona(?) on a few different occasions and it's always a solid stick.

And yes, Gaetano7890, is right --- they're mixed filler --- but I think they're still a very good value.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just posted in another thread asking about these.

I agree; they are a great value, and I would not hesitate to buy more. I actually hadn't seen any around for a while.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • NeleneaNelenea Posts: 90
    Well, I originally bought 4 with the intention of letting them rest. Smoked the second one early today and decided to get a box, only there wasn't a box to get. Had to settle for a partial.

I purchased the Toro sized Tat.

I'm not that good with descriptions, but it was a solid medium body / taste. More taste to me than an AF curly head / deluxe. The smoke output was good, ash was salt and pepper and just a bit flaky, I didn't want to test how long it would go as both times I was in my truck. The telling part is the wife not complaining about how the smoke smelled. Smoked an AF Sun grown 58 around her and she let me know she didn't like that one bit. She even encouraged me to go back and get the rest of them.

Towards the middle of the cigar I did pick up a bit of pepper, but nothing that would worry me. I didn't somke it to the nub, driving and all.