Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Fighting Kokk

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
As a judge on the tax court in Puerto Rico, Grandpa got a buttload of cash under the table, which he laundered via a dairy he owned on the other side of the island near Coamo. Beside the milking barn was a large pen where the cows unloaded their own buttloads before getting milked. By the time rainy season hit, all this cow splat would be four foot deep. Because this was Puerto Rico, they'd wait until rainy season, cows sinking to their bellies, and fence knee high before they figured it was time to bring up the front loader and get busy. What I'm trying to get to is, there was this greenish slurry that dribbled from under the dump truck gate.

So. I yanked a Fighting Kok (forum software doesn't like if I spell it korektly) cigar out of Rain's pass because I am apparently retarded. It took me a long time to identify the odor of this thing unlit.

Not bad looking. I really like the band. Two big jet black spots. Firm pack, firm draw, don't smell it.

In all fairness, I must admit that once I lit Fighting Kok up, the experience improved from slurry to that green cake that forms underneath your lawnmower.

I have smoked some rank chit. This is the first cigar I trashed before the first ash.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I smoked some Fighting *** Cigars back in, like 1995ish when the original line was released, and found them to be very mild with a woody flavor and not much else. They were good for me then since I was just starting out and the cigar shop owner suggested them as a sort of training wheel stick. Haven't re-visited the line since, but my first experience with them was not as unpleasant as yours.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmmmm sounds like a raji....but maybe better lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hhhhhmmmmmm sounds like a raji....but maybe better lol
    Wanna try some Lee???