Home General Discussion

What do ya think?

ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
Groupon Monthly Club Deal

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just my opinion, not worth it. My wife purchased me 1 of these last year, not through Groupon, but same company, for 6 months and over half if them were smokes I have never heard of and looked them up and were only 1 or 2 smokes at best., but just my 2 cents.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    In the end it works out to 4 bucks a stick for random questionable cigars. Eh...

Do like this line though: "Cigar cutter eliminates need for unwieldy sabers"
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Just my opinion, not worth it. My wife purchased me 1 of these last year, not through Groupon, but same company, for 6 months and over half if them were smokes I have never heard of and looked them up and were only 1 or 2 smokes at best., but just my 2 cents.
    Figured as much but I knew you guys would be the bunch to run it by.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If its anything like amazingclubs stay clear. Those basically prey on beginners. My wife joined me up for 30$ a month and the 5 cigars they sent were budget sticks that I could have got for 2$ apiece or less. I cancelled it after the first shipment.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Just noticed now how misleading the photo is. Looks like ISOM Cohiba and Montecristo bands, no?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    Just noticed now how misleading the photo is. Looks like ISOM Cohiba and Montecristo bands, no?
    LOL, that's what I noticed too....damn advertising tricks

And I agree with the concensus, steer clear --- if you want a cigar of the month club I'd say spend the extra bucks and go with a reputable cigar source (like CCOM)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    that when I knew I was in trouble. The wife is always sending me the groupon deals, mostly junk, and gurkha's. She doesnt get it.