Home General Discussion

This place is freakin' out

I'm new here, so I don't know this site well at all. But... I made a couple of purchases and suddenly this site is going bananas. I have to re-log in every time I go to a different page. I tried to change my password, but the site basically told me to f off over that one.. And I have had to have my original password emailed to me like 4 times tonight because the site isn't recognizing it.. Are there a few bugs here? I'm sure it's just one of those things... Maybe better tomorrow? Now that the site has record of my CC# (sprint sale) I sure would love to make my password a little more complex.. Oh yeah... And I picked up a box of La Pearla Black Pearls and the Big Ten Toro sampler... Yeah!!!! Cool cheet, mang... For sure help me out if ya can. Appreciate it :D

Comments

• camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    There has been a couple issues lately with posting on the forum, but not what you are describing. Could it be that your browser is not set to remember cookies? Possible a security setting on the computer you/mobie device that you are using? I'm not saying that the site is perfect, but it usually works pretty good without having to re-log in for every page. If this keeps up, give ccom a call to let them know the issues and I'm sure they'd be happy to help out.

And welcome to the forum!

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Sweetleaf69:
    I'm new here, so I don't know this site well at all. But... I made a couple of purchases and suddenly this site is going bananas. I have to re-log in every time I go to a different page. I tried to change my password, but the site basically told me to f off over that one.. And I have had to have my original password emailed to me like 4 times tonight because the site isn't recognizing it.. Are there a few bugs here? I'm sure it's just one of those things... Maybe better tomorrow? Now that the site has record of my CC# (sprint sale) I sure would love to make my password a little more complex.. Oh yeah... And I picked up a box of La Pearla Black Pearls and the Big Ten Toro sampler... Yeah!!!! Cool cheet, mang... For sure help me out if ya can. Appreciate it :D
    I had issues making a purchase yesterday. I was trying to get through the check-out sequence and it kept having me input my login over and over again and everytime it did I had to start over. Site may be in need of some maintenance.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    It's been buggy for a few days, often saying it cannot server my request or whatever. Probably working on something, it'll probably go away.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I've been having posting issues but if you cant place a order just call
    Money can't buy taste
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I have been trying to post a new thread numerous times and it errors out every time, getting pretty old.
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    I feel you, I tried to reply to the same thread 4 times wanting to help someone out with an Alec Bradley sampler. I gave up :(
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I thought I was the only one having troubles the last few days.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

SO SORRY about the website problems over the past few days.  Everything should be fixed now.  If you ever experience any problems, just email service@ cigar.com and provide what browser you are using as well as payment method and what items you are trying to get.  That will help us fix the problem faster.

Thank you so much for your patience with this.  Special "Kelly Deal" incoming to help you all forget about this little SNAFU.

Be well and smoke something good!

the Beard.

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    timb:

SO SORRY about the website problems over the past few days.  Everything should be fixed now.  If you ever experience any problems, just email service@ cigar.com and provide what browser you are using as well as payment method and what items you are trying to get.  That will help us fix the problem faster.

Thank you so much for your patience with this.  Special "Kelly Deal" incoming to help you all forget about this little SNAFU.

Be well and smoke something good!

the Beard.

He has spoken..all hail the Beard!!
  • Sweetleaf69Sweetleaf69 Posts: 43
    Wow, you guys rock! Sorry for the venting... That, and I got a little bone to pick with who ever it was that turned me on to the sprint sales.. Jeeeezuz! A guy could seriously hurt his savings account with that. Sooooo easy... That is a dangerous, dangerous thing lol.. So, what's a "Kelly Deal"???
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweetleaf69:
    Wow, you guys rock! Sorry for the venting... That, and I got a little bone to pick with who ever it was that turned me on to the sprint sales.. Jeeeezuz! A guy could seriously hurt his savings account with that. Sooooo easy... That is a dangerous, dangerous thing lol.. So, what's a "Kelly Deal"???
    PM to ya with all the details
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Sweetleaf69:
    From time to time a very nice lady named Kelly comes up with another cigar.com deal that is even harder to say no to than the sprint sale, especially the one she just sent out. To get them, you just have to ask her to be included in her e-mail list.