Home General Discussion

Custom GH Cigar Trays

Two weekends ago, I went down to St.Louis to see my good friend Mike, the man behind Gryphon Humidors, and we built some custom trays for my Ice Chest Humidor. Here are the pictures of them finished, once I receive them I will take more pictures of them in my humidor and how they fit in with cigars.

Comments

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Wow, beautiful job.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Very nice!
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    Very nice!
  • Very jealous indeed
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Nice trays and nice humidor under the stairs!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done! He's got skills
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    St. Louis?

Someone else from St. Louis smokes cigars....is he on the internets? I have joined several different message boards and followed countless people on twitter and haven't found anyone else in St. Louis on those boards on on twitter.

btw beautiful trays......when i get to the point when i need a cooler, i might hit him up.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    brianetz1:
    St. Louis?

Someone else from St. Louis smokes cigars....is he on the internets? I have joined several different message boards and followed countless people on twitter and haven't found anyone else in St. Louis on those boards on on twitter.

btw beautiful trays......when i get to the point when i need a cooler, i might hit him up.
    MWeber is his handle on forums, Gryphon Humidors is his humidor business
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    cool thanks!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Shaun, did you put in all the inlays or were you using pieces of wood that already had em in? Looks good , lookin forward to seein the collidor
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    i would love to talk to him. i am looking for a 3000 count humi and shopping around. thanks.