Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Fuente Super Bowl Giveaway WINNER ANNOUNCED!

I am a diehard Niners fan. I don't even try to hide it. So, when they got into the Super Bowl (for the first time since I was in High School) I knew I was going to do at least one contest. So this is the first installment and it features Arturo Fuente cigars! Yes, they are featured because of the Red & Gold bands.

The prize pack consists of:

Fuente Un-Named Reserva Toro 2012
Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art
Fuente Rosado Sun Grown Chateau Fuente King T Tubo
Fuente Sun Grown 8-5-8
Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50
La Mia Robusto
Cigar Fresh Humi-Bag – Keeps sticks humidified for 90 days! (not pictured)

Twitter and Facebook entries are not required, but you get extra credit. The only thing required for entry is that you leave a comment regarding your most memorable Super Bowl experience!

Click on the image below to see enter. As always, it will open in a new window!

Fuente Super Bowl Giveaway

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    straight BUMPIN! Enter by Midnight Pacific on Friday... I see a bunch of Ccom guys have entered, so thanks for the support!
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Hey Robby what's up? I'm new to the forum here and wanted to let you know that I checked out your website last night and really enjoyed it. Already listed it in my Fav's, keep up the good work.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    when i was young, i really loved the Bengals because of the Icky shuffle, and my dad was a 49ers fan because of Montana (ND fan also)

I was running my mouth as a young man of 12 years old tends to do and i made the mistake of saying I'll bet you $20 that the Bengals win.

My dad knowing full well that the Niners should lose that game said you're on. he made me get the $20 and put it in an envelope with his $20 so I couldn't go back on our bet. He taught me that when i man bets he always pays his bets.

Fastforward to the game. Tight game all the way through but the Bengals took a 16-13 lead with about 3 minutes left in the game and i was all up in his face talking smack and talking about what i was going to use that $20 for and how awesome it was going to be. It got worse when they went 2nd and 20 i was talking even more.

Anyone that knows football knows how this story ends. With 39 seconds Montana to Taylor for a TD and a 20-16 lead. Bengals couldn't do anything with the 39 seconds and i lost.

My dad immediately went over and got the envelope and took the money. I was destroyed, but my dad stuck to his guns and taught me that day what it means to gamble and how to be a man when you lose.

BTW.......GO RAVENS!!!!!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I remember both bengals Super Bowl, and running my mouth cost me a lot of money. Damn u Stanley Wilson.
    C-LOVE:
    Hey Robby what's up? I'm new to the forum here and wanted to let you know that I checked out your website last night and really enjoyed it. Already listed it in my Fav's, keep up the good work.
    Thanks C-LOVE! I appreciate the support! And welcome to the forum!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Im in like Fin, better win. image
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the contest Robby.
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    Entered, thanks Rob!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Entered RR go Niners.
    thanks for the support fellas!
  • DCarp2005DCarp2005 Posts: 140
    Entered, Go Niners. I hope they win so they win a 6th superbowl so i dont have to hear Steelers fans run their mouths about the only team with 6 of them
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta stop going to that RR site. Every time I do, I get trapped watching archived videos hour after hour.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    I gotta stop going to that RR site. Every time I do, I get trapped watching archived videos hour after hour.

+1
    And I, too, say go Niners. Dislike the Ravens more than I like SanFran, but enjoyed watching a couple Niners games this year. I like Kapernick.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    webmost:

+1
    And I, too, say go Niners. Dislike the Ravens more than I like SanFran, but enjoyed watching a couple Niners games this year. I like Kapernick.
    Ravens are just down the road from me, and Skinny went to U of D, which is like a pebble's throw from me... But I can't help think that once that tattooed whiz kid gets to chucking and scooting on an aging Ravens defense which has been giving up over 400 yards a game in the post season... well, the writing's on the wall.

Want some easy money? Try Vegas. I heard on the radio yesterday that the over/under in LV for how many times the word "Harbaugh" will to be used during the broadcast is a mere 20 1/2. I think they'll exceed that before kickoff. It's the Harbowl baby.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    My muse says the painted man will win.
    Thanks day to enter Boys!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Signed Up ,, Like the Red and Gold Idea!!! Thanks Rob and I'm soooooooo excited!!!! Go 49ers!!!!
    The Kid:
    Signed Up ,, Like the Red and Gold Idea!!! Thanks Rob and I'm soooooooo excited!!!! Go 49ers!!!!
    you an me both brother! I'm so excited I may vomit!
    The Prize Pack winner has been announced! Click on the image below to see who won! I don't recognize the name, so I'm not sure if he is a Ccom member or not...
    robbyras:
    I am a diehard Niners fan. I don't even try to hide it. So, when they got into the Super Bowl (for the first time since I was in High School) I knew I was going to do at least one contest. So this is the first installment and it features Arturo Fuente cigars! Yes, they are featured because of the Red & Gold bands.

The prize pack consists of:

Fuente Un-Named Reserva Toro 2012
    Fuente Hemingway Work Of Art
    Fuente Rosado Sun Grown Chateau Fuente King T Tubo
    Fuente Sun Grown 8-5-8
    Fuente Anejo Reserva No. 50
    La Mia Robusto
    Cigar Fresh Humi-Bag – Keeps sticks humidified for 90 days! (not pictured)

Twitter and Facebook entries are not required, but you get extra credit. The only thing required for entry is that you leave a comment regarding your most memorable Super Bowl experience!

Click on the image below to see enter. As always, it will open in a new window!

Fuente Super Bowl Giveaway