Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Im right there with ya, MVW67 is the $hit! thank you 4 letting me try the aj fresh.

• Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big thanks to Bandyt09, I will enjoy every second of this smoke! image
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    From bigshizza! Thanx a ton brother!image
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Courtesy of my Secret Santa (Bombay). Someone knows I love these!!! IMAG0467
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:

I'm with you Tony, I like those as well. I didn't know, :) but now I doooo.....

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    How are those? I just bought a 5 pack and never had a cameroon before..
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:

I'm with you Tony, I like those as well. I didn't know, :) but now I doooo.....

Not cool, man. Not cool. But yeah, I love me some LFD.
    JHewey:
    How are those? I just bought a 5 pack and never had a cameroon before..
    I'm no Cameroon expert, but my limited experience with them says they give a little sweetness to the cigar. This particular cigar has a nice chocolate/cocoa taste to it that I really enjoy.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I've been smoking some great stuff from chem lately. Tonight is no exception. Davidoff Millennium pc. Thanks, brother!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    reggie713:
    ' anyone else see the diff between this band and the last? are they both the real deal?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Ken Light:
    reggie713:
    ' anyone else see the diff between this band and the last? are they both the real deal?
    They could both be the real deal. I just read that from 2002 to 2009 there was no Cuba in the bottom part of the label except in limitados from 2006 and on. In 2009 they added it to all except small ring gauges.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Padron 1964 maduro,, Always a Fantastic smoke!!! Thanks Jim,,
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice quesada, great stick!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    From jiunn, all I can say....ewwww eeeee!!! Loved it!image
  • Options
    From jiunn, all I can say....ewwww eeeee!!! Loved it!image
  • Options
    so far this guy has got me hooked on everything he sent me.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    MOW Armada corona from my friend Jesus AKA BigChunks
  • Options
  • Options
    A nice old Pepin-blended Cubao from Jiunn. Thank you very much!!! The construction on this stick was impeccable. The ash didn't drop until the halfway point. It was a little bitter, but that didn't deter too much from the overall balance of the cigar. Very nice smoke despite the cold temperatures outside (that's snow in the background for you Cali guys that don't know any better). IMAG0470 I've also decided that the next 50 cigars I smoke will be cigars I received from my ccom brethren. Considering I probably have over 100 such cigars, this shouldn't be too hard. So here is #1. I'm pretty much going to own this thread for the next several months, lol.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This is one those few Pepn's blends I like. I have 15 sticks aging from 2010. Sometime I think after little age Cubao is as good as Padron 2000 but cheaper in price.
    SleevePlz:
    A nice old Pepin-blended Cubao from Jiunn. Thank you very much!!! The construction on this stick was impeccable. The ash didn't drop until the halfway point. It was a little bitter, but that didn't deter too much from the overall balance of the cigar. Very nice smoke despite the cold temperatures outside (that's snow in the background for you Cali guys that don't know any better). IMAG0470 I've also decided that the next 50 cigars I smoke will be cigars I received from my ccom brethren. Considering I probably have over 100 such cigars, this shouldn't be too hard. So here is #1. I'm pretty much going to own this thread for the next several months, lol.
  • Options
    Cigar #2 in my streak is the Ortsac from Ray. Thank you very much!

IMAG0471
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Ambos Mundos. Nice pleasant spice, thanks Peter!
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Cigar #2 in my streak is the Ortsac from Ray. Thank you very much!

IMAG0471
    asics
  • Options
    Cigar #3 (of 50) from all y'all. Room 101 LTD Conjura Rothchild. Don't believe I've had this one before. It was tasty, but the burn was wonky. Thank you very much Lee!

IMAG0472
  • Options

got this beauty off medic45 in a very unfair trade with him. (kinda like he bombed me) I freaking love this cigar! You all know that was coming.
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Did a box split with Dustin (catfishbluezz) and he had to throw this in for good measure. Love this smoke. Thanks brother!
  • Options
    Gifted cigar #4. The Brazilian puro Monte Pascoal courtesy of The RobbyRas. Smoked this while cleaning up the garage tonight. Really nice medium-bodied cigar. Thanks again Rob! IMAG0473
  • Options
    #5 again comes from my main man Lee. This time, I'm smoking a Davidoff 2000 that he sent me back on Aug. 1st. About a third of the way in and it is just wonderful. Thanks Lee!

IMAG0474
  • Options
    It's cold outside, so my trek to 50 is going a little slow. Nonetheless, #6 in my streak comes courtesy of Jim. A nice Hemingway Short Story. I love this line of cigars and this one was plenty considering the temps outside today. Thanks again Jim!!! IMAG0475
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Thanks brother you are the man! image.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Lol...forgot I threw that in there, cool blend huh? It's got that weird floral tea note going on, very good smoke. Glad you enjoyed it.