Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Viaje Overstock

The shop I work at currently has some old at least a year viaje product laying around. Hopefully tomorrow we will be eating the price on it for the new tax laws. When the price drops ( hopefully tomorrow) if anyone is looking to buy any pm me. I can see if I have what your looking for exactly! But its alot of satori hhg and the white label projects! Also some of the main line the red and silver and gold. Will do fivers I guess til I run out. Can mix and match too I guess

#DE4L #StillPuffin

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    puffmaster:
    The shop I work at currently has some old at least a year viaje product laying around. Hopefully tomorrow we will be eating the price on it for the new tax laws. When the price drops ( hopefully tomorrow) if anyone is looking to buy any pm me. I can see if I have what your looking for exactly! But its alot of satori hhg and the white label projects! Also some of the main line the red and silver and gold. Will do fivers I guess til I run out. Can mix and match too I guess
    Love the satori blend
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    PM Sent
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Master Blaster, got any of those Honey and Hand grenades? I wanna try those.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Hey Master Blaster, got any of those Honey and Hand grenades? I wanna try those.
    You have said enough daniel.. Will get back to you tomorrow..
  • Let me know what you got
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    danielzreyes:
    Justin, what are you up to man?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    justin is like that. He trolls around looking for what people want to try...then Blows them up!!! He is on the verge of insanity! Need to be careful what you say around Justin
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    never tried a viaje, to be honest never have seen it......is this a major brand that this newb needs to know about?
    Define major my friend. It is a boutique brand that comes out with a lot of small batch exclusive stuff. IMHO I love Viaje. But, I love the stuff that is small batch. Their mainstream stuff for me doesn't really do it, but its worth a shot if you have never tried them. Only problem is really the cost. They aren't on the cheap end normally, with some of their smaller batch stuff being around $15 a stick.
    danielzreyes:
    JHewey:
    danielzreyes:
    Justin, what are you up to man?
    All it means is.. you want to try HHG and i will help you with that.. just call it payment for the stogie stand.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i want to try some la palina goldies, supershots and some other htf stuff too,lol
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    yeah....that would not be something that i will be trying anytime soon. $15 is WAYYYYY out of my price range.
    Some of them are cheaper. but all very yummy.
    jj20030:
    i want to try some la palina goldies, supershots and some other htf stuff too,lol
    Shhhhhhhhh I hear theres some insane guy takin notes and then going around blowin people up. ;o)
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Shhhhhhhhh I hear theres some insane guy takin notes and then going around blowin people up. ;o)
    Whats funny is i just got a box of goldies in today.. granted half are spoken for already.. lol
    JHewey:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    Whats funny is i just got a box of goldies in today.. granted half are spoken for already.. lol
    I just saw that after I posted ,, Nice Pick up!!! JJ's been good,,, I swear..lol