Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Mark Twain No. 2 anyone tried it?

Just ordered a Mark Twain No. 2, anyone ever tried it? Seems like a decent smoke for barely any money.

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I think Vision's dad likes it.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    got a no. 1 that might meet be sacrificed tomorrow morning. Depends what the temps outside are. Either that or a 5v Gold churchill.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I think Vision's dad likes it.

Loves them as a Mild smoke. I had a few in my humi for a while.. Not bad.... not Avo... not bad....
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Maybe I got a bad one but I thought they were aweful.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    Maybe I got a bad one but I thought they were aweful.

No... you probably had a terrible one... I had on that was not at all like the others I had smoked. Tasted like dried up paper and an ashtray. But I had some that were really really light with no over powering flavor at all. Something to smoke when in the yard with a beer.
  • Options
    half way through and she's pretty tasty. little bitterness on the finish but i'd buy it again in a heart beat. hope you enjoy it Jacob.
  • Options
    And yet another cigar I want to try lol. Nothin' beats a good churchill.
  • Options
    Thanks man. I can't wait now haha.
  • Options
    Mine had a pretty bitter finish near the end, try and take it a slow as possible. It was rather cold out making very difficult for me. Also, it might benifit from a little more age. Mine sat for a month befor I fired it. Thinking about buying a box on SprintSale and burrying them for a while. Decent smoke for the money though.
  • Options
    I've smoked a few. It's a pretty mild cigar and not all that memorable, but I don't remember it being bad. There are many Connecticut wrapped cigars that I prefer to the Mark Twain. I think the Park Avenue and 5 Vegas Gold are both way better cigars in this price range for a mild to medium cigar.