Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Gurkha Master Select Robusto #4 Video

This 6

Comments

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I had high hopes for this cigar, but sadly I was let down. I didn't even like the maduro version. You got more flavor than I did which makes me want to revisit it, I have 3 of each in the humi, so maybe I just had some bad ones....
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    phobicsquirrel:
    I had high hopes for this cigar, but sadly I was let down. I didn't even like the maduro version. You got more flavor than I did which makes me want to revisit it, I have 3 of each in the humi, so maybe I just had some bad ones....
    I've got one in the humi now, been letting it age before I smoke it. Got about two months on it now.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Iliked it, but as far as Gurkha and Maduros go i'd rather have a Sig 101 Maduro or a Doble Maduro!
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I had this one last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Near perfect burn, great medium flavor, a bit earthy and mild spice, I smoked it a bit past the band and got over an hour of goodness out of it. This was the first conny wrapper I have smoked that I enjoyed at all. In fact I liked it quite a bit better than the 5 Vegas Gold I smoked today (although that one was pretty decent).
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    You didn't have this then, because it's a maduro. I notice in the other thread you say you were in the middle of one - but I think you had a Master's Select Gran Reserve Connecticut Robusto #4 which is not this stick.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    I had this one last night and thoroughly enjoyed it. Near perfect burn, great medium flavor, a bit earthy and mild spice, I smoked it a bit past the band and got over an hour of goodness out of it. This was the first conny wrapper I have smoked that I enjoyed at all. In fact I liked it quite a bit better than the 5 Vegas Gold I smoked today (although that one was pretty decent).
    I have a box of Grand Master's Select perfectos and they are incredibly delicious and everyone I have given one to loves them. These perfectos are small 4 1/2 X ??. These have way more kick then a 5 Vegas Gold which I do enjoy also.
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    kaelaria:
    You didn't have this then, because it's a maduro. I notice in the other thread you say you were in the middle of one - but I think you had a Master's Select Gran Reserve Connecticut Robusto #4 which is not this stick.
    Sorry, you're right, similar name. Either way, the MSGR Conny #4 was great!