Home Cigar 101

Scrap tobacco

I've noticed quite a few cigars come packaged all nicely, laying in a bed of tobacco leaves. has anyone ever tried smoking this stuff?

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never seen it. What cigars are those?
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Kristoffs are known to have this but I'm gonna assume don't smoke it lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • ctschirgictschirgi Posts: 63 ✭✭
    The new Diesel corona tin has it. Drew Estate does it with a lot of their cigars. Never tried to smoke it though.
  • JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122
    webmost:
    Never seen it. What cigars are those?
    Ave Maria Reconquista is the one that comes to mind right off the top of my head.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Puro Authentico,, also does too,, Nah Ive never been desperate/couragious enough to smoke it. Are you out of cigars, ????? ;o)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i wouldnt smoke it. it didnt make the cut for some reason. who knows how it was treated before it made it to the box. its just packing material and was probably swept off the floor.
  • JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122
    The Kid:
    San Lotano Puro Authentico,, also does too,, Nah Ive never been desperate/couragious enough to smoke it. Are you out of cigars, ????? ;o)
    haha no, right now I'm all set. I was just curious.