Home General Discussion
Options

Midwest Herf

2»

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    if nobody can make up minds on where or when ill just set it up at my local B&M. ill talk to them ahead of time and see if we can get a discount if we get enough people.
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Is Toledo still the target city? Did any of the Jenuwine cigar lounges get looked at?
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Jenuwine's lounges would be a far drive for anyone in Ohio, at least an hour past Toledo. I think Toledo would be a good target, or maybe a bit more southwest since some people from Chicago want to come also.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    as in cincinnati?
  • Options
    The Tinder Box is in Dublin. It is large enough for a big group and the humidor is nice.
  • Options
    pm to you
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    The Tinder Box is in Dublin. It is large enough for a big group and the humidor is nice.
    ///dublin maps out @ only 6.5 hours...vs 7.5 for cinci...just sayin...likely too far a drive for me with kids stuff on my weekend...dare to dream though!
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Jenuwine's lounges would be a far drive for anyone in Ohio, at least an hour past Toledo. I think Toledo would be a good target, or maybe a bit more southwest since some people from Chicago want to come also.
    ///now toledo...that is only a tad over 4.5 ;)
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    toledo area would be convenient

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    My vote would be for La casa de la habana in toledo ohio. it is 5 hrs from normal and champagne il, 2 1/2 from colombus, 3 1/2 from cinci, 4 1/2 from Tornto, 2 1/2 from Akron. and 1 1/2 from detroit. any thoughts?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    My vote would be for La casa de la habana in toledo ohio. it is 5 hrs from normal and champagne il, 2 1/2 from colombus, 3 1/2 from cinci, 4 1/2 from Tornto, 2 1/2 from Akron. and 1 1/2 from detroit. any thoughts?
    Wife's from BG, never been to B&Ms up that way but mother-in-law is always telling me about this great "cigar shop" their friends go to all the time in Toledo. Perhaps that's the one??

Once you get a date locked down, I'll see about making the trip up for that weekend.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Trident:
    Wife's from BG, never been to B&Ms up that way but mother-in-law is always telling me about this great "cigar shop" their friends go to all the time in Toledo. Perhaps that's the one??

Once you get a date locked down, I'll see about making the trip up for that weekend.
    5 1/2 from Wisconsin......
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    jgibv:
    Trident:

5 1/2 from Wisconsin......
    That sounds doable Mike! I would probably be able to make a Toledo trip, depending on the date.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tyland64:
    Dublin Ohio tinderbox? Only reason why I ask is because hats 1 of my normal shops and I don't think that 1 would b big enough.
  • Options
    So we can turn the cigars for warriors event that is going on march 2nd to the Midwest herf or we can work on planning another one out. Thoughts?