Home Ratings & Reviews

Anyone tried the Punch Barenuckle yet?

Im curious if anyone has tried the punch barenuckle yet and what they think, wanted some feedback before I got a box. I like peppery cigars so I was wondering.
Any feedback or suggestions ??

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My .02 Ive had about 4 of them and didnt find them to be all that peppery. If you like over the top peppery try the Pvnisher.
  • Much appreciated. Im looking for a box that isnt too pricey and is a strong blend similar to Diesel UC?  If you guys have any suggestions let me know. Thanks!
  • I bought a couple of the 10-packs of the belicoso size when they came up as a daily deal and I like them. It's just a no-nonsense enjoyable cigar. They are "nicer" than something I'd smoke when fishing or working outside, but not what I'd call a special occasion cigar.
  • Fabulous smokes, Punch doesn't make a bad smoke!!! Love it in the Elite size!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Not a punch fan...but I have heard they are a tad green so aging/resting will improve them either way
    Money can't buy taste
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Not a punch fan...but I have heard they are a tad green so aging/resting will improve them either way

I picked on up in one of those "B&M Sampler"... you know... the stuff they only had one left of type.... Cello was yellow'd to all get out and toothy like a mofo.... still just ...meh. Had to have been there close to a year. I will say it as better then the fresher ones but still just ok.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    Lee.mcglynn:

I picked on up in one of those "B&M Sampler"... you know... the stuff they only had one left of type.... Cello was yellow'd to all get out and toothy like a mofo.... still just ...meh. Had to have been there close to a year. I will say it as better then the fresher ones but still just ok.
    hahahaaaa yeah I kinda figured but was intrigued by the name. But good to know!! Thanks Peter!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Just smoked one. I'm a Punch Fan. Although I find sometimes they are very inconsistent.
    This one. Just loved it. Wonderful full bodied smoke without that peppery bite that you would think of by the name. This is a wonderful smoke for the buck in my opinion. For what that's worth ! :)
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you like the Unholy Cocktail then definately try Punisher. And may I also recommend Cuavana Intensus.And the MOW PA is a great little flavor bomb, especially the Habano.
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Have one in the humi. Will try it soon.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Had one ROTT and it kicked my ass, was a pepper bomb as well. The other 4 I got are going to sit for a good while.
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    me likes em. had one the other day actually