Home General Discussion

La Flor De Rosa - anyone know anything about it ?

jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
Well I "picked my own stick" today....... and I know nothing about it and no idea where I got it but RAIN man is a possibility. It is a La Flor De Rosa and a google search shows everything out of country. Says Nicaragua on it but cant find much more. Anyone ever have one or more info ?

Comments

• I have never heard of it myself.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold band or blue? I am pretty sure its about $1.50 - $2.50 a stick if its the blue label. Ive never smoked one tho. I think they are bundle type sticks... I could be way off tho.
  • jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Vision:
    Gold band or blue? I am pretty sure its about $1.50 - $2.50 a stick if its the blue label. Ive never smoked one tho. I think they are bundle type sticks... I could be way off tho.
    Gold band...... from what I could see they are sold in Europe and are about $2 US based on the bundles they were selling...... in the end .... not a bad stick..... kinda liked it
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Vision:
    Gold band...... from what I could see they are sold in Europe and are about $2 US based on the bundles they were selling...... in the end .... not a bad stick..... kinda liked it
    In the end thats all that matters. Not the price but the enjoyment.