Home Non Cigar Related

Ancient Aliens

The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
Anyone else enjoy this series...Im addicted

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I like the guy with the hair. LOL
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gimme a synopsis there Rudy..what channel is it on?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Yep, how could you not believe ... him?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Amos Umwhat:
    beatnic:
    Yep, how could you not believe ... him?
    ha,ha My favorite was the tribal dude wearing all the baskets around his body dancing around, supposedly imitating an astronaut in a nasa space suit. It is impressive how they find pictures of aliens and alien spacecraft in the hieroglyphics. They're carving in rock, the least they should do is get human facial proportions right...right? heck I just saw flowers and people. Reminds me of the Transformers movies. LOL and yet I keep watching the show when it is on!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Wife and I also love it. Sometimes so far fetched I have to leave the room for a few minutes, but good never the less........."Or is it, as some Ancient Astronaut theorists have"......lets get a new phrase though narrator please.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I dig the show. Many people scoff at it but there are a lot of things they do present that do cause a problem for "main" stream science and I do think that since it's not the norm people dust it off. Which is funny because even with evidence of something larger than a bunch of people making huge structures, many will still believe in one thing (such as Christians).

I met the big hair dude twice. He did some lectures here in Portland. Very nice guy and spending a few hours with him at his lectures takes a lot of the "tv" out of it. I was amazed at how much of a nice guy he is.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Posts: 206 ✭✭
    I watch it when I can, otherwise I DVR it. I also like "Deadliest Space Weather" on The Weather Channel.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    beatnic:
    Thats funny cause I knew instantly who youre referring to, cant remember his name.

Bigshizza:
    Gimme a synopsis there Rudy..what channel is it on?
    Believe its on H2, heres a link
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Aliens

Vulchor:
    Wife and I also love it. Sometimes so far fetched I have to leave the room for a few minutes, but good never the less........."Or is it, as some Ancient Astronaut theorists have"......lets get a new phrase though narrator please.
    LOL yea the narration can be pretty repetitious. .and yea sometimes their conjecture is a stretch. but some of it is amazing, like the Great pyramid of Giza is actually an 8 sided pyramid visable from above during the spring equinox and how theyre all precisely layed out with orions belt . Nobody knows about the airshafts. The Nazca lines and other stuff in Peru is very intriguing as well. Plus the Ley lines. Crop circles, cattle mutilation and all kinds of other unexplained phenomena
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Used to looooooove this show. Then it moved from History to H2 and I don't get H2. And then Netflix nixed it. FFFUUUUUUU...but yeah. That oompa loompa with the hair. LoL. You know he used to be a serious, well-respected cognitive scientist or something? LoL. Now he wears a pin with a space ship on it.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Ken Light:
    Used to looooooove this show. Then it moved from History to H2 and I don't get H2. And then Netflix nixed it. FFFUUUUUUU...but yeah. That oompa loompa with the hair. LoL. You know he used to be a serious, well-respected cognitive scientist or something? LoL. Now he wears a pin with a space ship on it.
    ...And looks like he's just been electrocuted.
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down for loving the too.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    There's an episode about evil places on the Earth. A forest near Mt. Fuji, the black mountain thing in Australia, a valley in Russia, etc... That show was pretty mind blowing. The people that cut their way out of their tents and went running off into the night in the Ural Mountains only to be found burned and radiated was pretty wild. Sometimes it's a stretch, but more often than not it'll get you thinking. I could really do without the "as ancient astronaut theorists believe..." I know I'm watching a show called Ancient Aliens.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    There's an episode about evil places on the Earth. A forest near Mt. Fuji, the black mountain thing in Australia, a valley in Russia, etc... That show was pretty mind blowing. The people that cut their way out of their tents and went running off into the night in the Ural Mountains only to be found burned and radiated was pretty wild. Sometimes it's a stretch, but more often than not it'll get you thinking. I could really do without the "as ancient astronaut theorists believe..." I know I'm watching a show called Ancient Aliens.
    I saw that one,, that was freaky,, I mean what killed and roasted them????? plus the local legend and the high radiation.. That was like a place that I want my travel agent to book for my ex!!! ( No you dont have to thank me just go and enjoy yourself,, yea take lots of pictures...)