Home General Discussion

Birthday cigar

Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
So it's colder than a witch's **** here in Jersey and I'm not making it any better for my birthday next weekend by heading out to the Poconos with some friends. I do want to smoke something special, but it's gonna have to be something short! Any ideas? Are those papas fritas any good?
^Troll: DO NOT FEED.

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I'd go davidoff petit figurado myself or a short story maduro
    Money can't buy taste
    By the way happy birthday!!!!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Papa Fritas are real good but the La Palina Kill Bill II are fantastic! Or go Illusione Epernay, AVO...Happy B-Day early Ken.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go with the short story, or my father federal smaller size of course.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Short story is a great idea. If I can find a LP KBII that's another one good suggestion.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Happy Early Birthday Ken
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Happy early Birthday Ken. What about a Padron Family Reserve 45th or 1926 40th OR 80th?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    my father le bijou petite robusto
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! Don't forget the MOW PA or maybe a Oliva Serie G Special G maduro.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes and the great recommendations! Rip, I've wanted to try a Padron for a while, if they make a tiny one and I can find it, that's probably what I'll do. I'd really hate to rush it or have to put it down early!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    the padron family reserve 85 isn't too big and it's damn good. I went through a box already, had to order two more. I swear, freaking year just started and I've spent way too much money on cigars. Anyway happy birthday and if you get the padron FR 85 let us know how it was, I hope you like it.
    Pardon 1964 principe or 1926 #6 should do the trick!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Happy birthday! I would go for a padron family reserve 80th
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    So it's colder than a witch's **** here in Jersey and I'm not making it any better for my birthday next weekend by heading out to the Poconos with some friends. I do want to smoke something special, but it's gonna have to be something short! Any ideas? Are those papas fritas any good?
    hey what exit in jersey you from..lol.we from jersey moved to florida about 10 years ago.lived in old bridge new jersey(central area)
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy B-Day Ken!!