Home Ratings & Reviews

Pueblo Dominicana Cigars Input

I'm looking for some thoughts / input on Pueblo Dominicana line. It just so happens to be the daily deal, option # 3. I've came close to picking up some up in the past but I would like to hear from the good folks on the forums before I step up and pull the trigger.

Thanks again and feed back is welcomed =D

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I just purchased a box. I luv em
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    I thought it was a ho-hum cigar with a profile close to LHC Core, maybe a bit milder. I'm not bothering with any more.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I thought they were decent. A different flavor profile that I was used to. They never really caught on with me so I don't seek them out. I think they are worth a try though.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love them but I love Core to.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I have to admit I have only had the Core once, and enjoyed every bit of it. Just might have to give it a try then. Thanks for the input gents =D
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    Love the Pueblo Dominicano - has an unusual flavor like a mild coffee. Love LHC Core, San Lotano (esp. Ovals), Diesel, MOW, Cuba Libre One in the AJ Fernandez array. He should be on a postage stamp some day.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
  • bripperbripper Posts: 74 ✭✭
    I am a stupid. Was wrong on Cuba Libre One. A good value, but made by Nestor Plasencia, not AJ. That said, burned a Pueblo Dominicano torpedo last night. Wonderful bursts of spice, coffee and cinnamon from this AJ stunner. Terrific burn with gobs of smoke. A sleeper cigar.
    I've had one sitting for over a year now. Looks like I'm going to have to revisit it based on this. Maybe I will like it more with age on it.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    I absolutely loved the original PD and PD2. The "new" PD is OK, but nothing to make it really stand out from a thousand other cigars.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    I've had one sitting for over a year now. Looks like I'm going to have to revisit it based on this. Maybe I will like it more with age on it.
    how many years is several years?

it may not be the Pueblo dominicana we know and love today. it may be PDI or PDII. can you post a picture?
    kuzi16:
    Roberto99:
    how many years is several years?

it may not be the Pueblo dominicana we know and love today. it may be PDI or PDII. can you post a picture?
    It has the current band that is for sale now. I looked back through my orders and it looks like I got it from here in Nov. 2011.